16: moving in

Theo: y/n let me in please.
Y/n: nope. You tease me too much.
Theo: that's what I do to my friends. My close friends.
Y/n: wait
Theo: please.
Theo was leaning against the door of y/n's house. Y/n was currently packing up. Some of her stuff.
Theo: let me come in and help you.
Y/n: I'm not letting u see my closet
Theo: why what's the big deal
Y/n: I dw u to see my bras and underwear.
Theo's cheeks turn pink due to embarrassment
Theo: i-it doesn't matter I can help clean other parts of your house.
Y/n: wait.
Theo: I'm sorry y/n. How long are u gonna make me wait out there.
Y/n gave up and went to the door and opened it. And a very tired Theo fell forward onto y/n as he didn't expect her to open up her door. Y/n fell backwards as well but theo had fast reflexes which helped the both of them. Theo's hands was on y/n's waist and y/n's hands were on Theo's chest. Their eyes became bigger as they stared into each others eyes. Theo smiled at a very shocked y/n.

neighbour: hahaha y/n ahh did u fight with your bf?
Y/n: what??
Neighbour: I've been hearing him beg u to let him in for the past one hour. I must say he is very loyal though.
Y/n: haha he isn't my b-
Theo: hi I'm Taeyang. He smiled
neighbour: wow you are very handsome. And u have a very pretty smile. take care of y/n would u.
Theo: I will and thank you ma'am
Neighbour: ohh call me auntie. I'm way too old to be called ma'am.
Theo: I couldn't tell you don't look old at all.
Neighbour: aww what a kind young man. Y/n treat him well okay? And invite me to your wedding next time. Now I'll be off bye.
Theo/y/n: haha bye.
Theo looked back at y/n. they didn't move their position at all. Theo's hands were still at her waist and y/n's hands still on his chest.
Y/n: yah why didn't u tell her that we weren't dating.
Theo: what's the point of denying it. And who knows if that might come in handy one day.
Y/n: darn you. Why is she right. She hit him with her hands (you are handsome and you smile is pretty) y/n muttered
Theo touched the part she hit him letting y/n slip away from him but he pulled her hand and hugged her tightly.
Theo: what did u say, doll?
Y/n: nothing.
Theo: I won't let you go until u tell me.
Y/n: fine. She's right.
Theo: about??
Y/n: you're handsome and your smile is really pretty. Satisfied?? Now let go.
Theo: haha cute. and thank you.
He hugged her tight one more time before letting her out of his embrace.

one hour later.
They finally tidied her house. And intak and Jiung arrived.

Jiung: hey guys. Hey y/n-ahh.
Intak: hi y/n.
Y/n: hey guys, come on you can choose a room. Go ahead.
Theo: hey doll, how long do u think the discussion will take. It's pretty late.
Y/n: ohh yea it's already 8. It's fine we can just discuss some basics first then we can have fun.
Theo: great. Keeho asked if him, jongseob, soul and yuqi and soyeon can come over too later.
Y/n: yea they sure can. Can you tell them to get some drinks for later too??
Theo: no problem doll.

during the discussion:

intak: love at first sight. what love tropes do u like?
Jiung: childhood friends to lovers
Theo: best friends to lovers.
They all look at y/n.
Y/n: i don't know. my shows I always love love triangles. but everything u guys said is good too.
Theo: what shows?
Y/n: true beauty, love alarm, nevertheless..
Intak: damn y/n. Nevertheless.
Y/n: it's good okay.
Theo laughed at how y/n reacted.

At night.
Keeho, jongseob, soul, yuqi and soyeon came with a lot of drinks. They planned to party all night. Except for soul and jongseob. They were planning to play video games all night.

After they had a few drinks, intak suggested something.
Intak: how about spin the bottle? or 7 minutes of heaven?
Everyone looked at intak. Keeho, yuqi, and soyeon already agreed.
Theo: he drank finish his 5th bottle of beer before saying. Sure. He looked at intak then he looked at y/n who was busy drinking her beer.
Theo: what do u say y/n?
Y/n: why not. Let's have fun.
Jiung looked at the two who were exchanging balances before scoffing and saying. I'm in.