31: broke my heart

after school at theo's apartment.

Y/n: theo-ahhhh why are you ignoring me?
theo ignored her.
Y/n: why aren't you talking to me??
Theo: you broke my heart you know. My gf ignored me when I smirked and winked at her. How can I not be heartbroken. And you smiled when you looked at Jiung! AND YOU DANCED WITH INTAK! And out of all songs you two chose TROUBLEMAKER?! He was being touchy with you!
Y/n. He's my childhood best friend! the song is good and You were heartbroken! HAHAHHA how cute. And yet you still helped me after that.
Theo: you're My doll. and how could I not help me doll.

He pulled y/n into his arms and hugged her tight. He let go and kissed her, his tongue slipping in, hungry for her. he kissed her with one hand on her neck and another on her waist. They kissed each other passionately and after that they were gasping for air.

Theo: you're mine.
Y/n: my bf is so possessive.
Theo: of course I am. You're Mine
Y/n: And yours only.
Theo: glad you know doll.  Now come on.

He went to the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Theo: come on sit on me. Let's finish our fun.
Y/n: possessive are you.
Theo: I am. He then opened his arms.

Y/n sat on his lap, hugged him and started kissing him. Theo removed her shirt, and she removed his. Then you get it. In the end, they finally got together. They loved each other so much that y/n killed someone for him and Theo killed two people for her. Nothing could stop them from loving each other. But what if something bad happens? was the guy who joined their class good? Or was he like what Theo said. Bad news?