22: hanging out with theo.

Theo: let's go. Get in.
Y/n: you have a car??
Theo: I don't use it since I stay quite near I guess. But it's useless now. Here get in. He opened the door for her and she thanked him.

y/n thought Theo was very pretty while driving and cool too.

Theo suddenly braked as a car came out of nowhere and he stretched out his hand to make sure y/n wouldn't hit herself.

Theo: careful. Are you okay.
Y/n: I'm okay. Look the lights green.

Theo continued driving and they reached the mall.

Theo: where do you want to go first.
Y/n: let's get some ice cream.

They got an ice cream sundae to share and then a drink to share as well.

Theo: ahh. He held a spoon in front of y/n.
Y/n: I'm not a baby.
Theo: you're to me.
Y/n: what.
Theo: you're my baby.
Y/n's eyes widen and her mouth opened in shock but Theo fed her and then he wiped of the ice cream on her lips.
Y/n: ohh thank you. She blushed a bit.
Theo smirked. You're welcome doll.
Y/n: let's go. I wanna buy something.
Theo: okay. He brought the drink with him and drank it.
Theo: are you thirsty? Here. There's only a little left drink it.
Y/n: ohh she drank it then she threw it away.
Theo: does it taste nice.
Y/n nods.
Theo: glad you like my lips.
Y/n spits out the drink that she had in her mouth. Luckily Theo dodged it.
Theo: that's offensive.
Y/n: you already got my first kiss be grateful.
Theo: I'm your first kiss?
Y/n: yes.
Theo: glad to know. You're mine too.
He bend down to be face to face with y/n then he gave her a kiss on her cheek.
Theo: compensation for offending me. Now where do you wanna go.
Y/n blushed a bit to hide it she quickly went to the make up store pulling Theo with her. Giving her some time for her cheeks to cool down.
Y/n was looking at lipsticks when she saw how many girls were looking at Theo. She got a little jealous. So she did this.

Y/n: theo-ahh.
Theo: hmm?
Y/n: which colour looks nice?
Theo: this one he grabbed one lipstick and then y/n tried it on.
Y/n: I can't tell if it's nice. My lip balm is making it hard to see. She turned at theo and said. Come closer.
Theo bend down and then she took out the lipstick.
Theo: what are u doing?
Y/n: come on I wanna know if it's nice or not. Please y/n smiled.
Theo: I dw to wear that.
Y/n: please.
Theo: fine quickly.
Y/n went ahead and gently applied it on Theo.
Theo looked at how y/n was so focused and when she was done he was frozen solid at that same position.
Y/n: it's pretty, Theo-ahh
Theo: ohh yea let go pay. He went to the opposite site of the cashier.
Y/n: wrong way Theo.
Theo: oops.

They had a lot of fun. They also went to the movies and watched a horror movie together. Theo kept looking at y/n instead who was lying on his shoulder and trying to cover the screen. They enjoyed themselves. They drank a little and then Theo drove them home. Don't worry Theo wasn't drunk. He just had a little while eating dinner with y/n.

Theo: good night doll, sweet dreams.
Y/n: good night to you too Taeyang ah
Theo: Taeyang?
Y/n: it's means sun doesn't it. Well, I wanna call you that.
Theo: he blushed. Ohh umm goodnight then. And careful y/n you're drunk. And Sleep well doll. She closed the door and Theo went to his apartment. Yes it was just opposite y/n. How convenient right.