24: hanging out w jiung

y/n woke up and she saw that intak was beside her. She saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Oh shit" she told herself. Intak woke up. "Sorry Intak, I was too drunk." "It's fine. I was too. I'm sorry y/n. I kissed you first I couldn't stop myself." "It's okay, it's my fault too." She hugged intak. "I'll get us some hangover medicine. I have some left from what Theo bought for me the last time. Wait. Here" "thanks." "I'm gonna go now. I'm gonna hang out with jiung. Bye intak. Rest some more. I'll bring you some medicine back."

She got dressed and than she saw that Jiung was in the living room.
Jiung: ready to go?
Y/n: yup. She saw how Jiung was dressed. He was in white sweater with some ripped jeans. He looks really pretty.
Jiung: we're gonna go to an amusement park.
Y/n: really??
Jiung nods and then he showed her something.
His motorcycle.

Y/n: YAH! Choi jiung. Didn't you say bad guys use motorcycles??

"when we grow up, I'll become Tall and handsome and I'll get a nice car which will be good to drive my girlfriend around."
"Tall and handsome?? are you sure? and why not a motorcycle?"
"motorcycles are dangerous, only bad guys use those."

Jiung: get on.
Y/n: careful.
Jiung: trust me it'll be fine.
Y/n: okay. I trust you.
Jiung: hold on tight.
Y/n tighten her grip while holding onto to jiung's waist. It was very comfortable and definitely enjoyable. She rest her head oh jiung's back and enjoyed her time with him.

Jiung: we're here. Careful now.
They smiled as they looked at the same amusement park that they went together when they were kids.
He helped y/n get off and then they went on rides. Before that they shared a drink as they weren't hungry.
Y/n: it's nice. Here.
Jiung: ohh it's really sweet. Like you.
Y/n: cute. let's go. do you want to take any rides?
Jiung: I will as long as u take them.
Y/n: I thought you're scared of it?
Jiung: well, as ling as I'm with you I'll be okay. suddenly wind blew against them and then Jiung took y/n's hand and placed it into his pocket. He then took her hand out and blew some air on it.
Y/n: thanks
Jiung: still get cold easily?
y/n: yea. Still scared of rides?
Jiung: yea..
y/n: it's okay with have each other. Come in let's go.
Jiung thought about the time when they were younger as they were queuing up for the exact same ride as last time.

"I'm not scared come on y/n let's go!"
"Really?? Yay let's go!"
On the ride.
Jiung held y/n's hand tightly.
"Woohoo!!" She then looked over to Jiung. Who looked really scared. He was closing his eyes. And holding her hand tightly.
"It's okay Jiung. I'm here."

Jiung chuckled. Y/n looked at Jiung. He knew that she wanted to know why he chuckled. They've known each other long enough to know what each other wants and needs.

Jiung: I was thinking about the first time we went to an amusement park together.
Y/n: and last.
Jiung: yea sorry about that.
Y/n: it's fine. Plus. We finally get to go again. Spending time with u after so long is really nice.
Jiung: I agree.
??: next.
It was their turn. Jiung held y/n's hand tight as they sat on the ride.
Y/n: breathe. It's okay Jiung. I'm here.
Jiung heard what y/n said and he instantly felt safe. He closed his eyes and held on to y/n's hand as the ride started.
Jiung held y/n's hand tightly.
"Woohoo!!" She then looked over to Jiung. Who looked really scared.
"The same old jiung." She thought.
He was closing his eyes. And holding her hand tightly.
"It's okay Jiung. I'm here."

after that ride they had a meal and then they went to ride the Ferris wheel.

They were sitting opposite each other. Y/n was looking at the sunset. Yup, they spend the whole day there. While y/n was admiring the scenery, jiung was admiring y/n.

Jiung: y/n... he got on one knee and held her hand. Y/n, I really like you. I love u. I promise to take care of u until the day I die. trust me okay? I won't do anything stupid. And I just want you to know that. You don't have to answer me. I just have to get that off my chest since the last time I said this. It definitely wasn't the right time.
Y/n just hugged Jiung.
Y/n: its getting late let's head home.

they reached home.
Y/n: ohh jiung-ahh I'm going to go to the convenience store to get some medicine and food.
Jiung: medicine?? Are u sick?
Y/n: nope. I'm just gonna get intak some hangover medicine. He drank quite a lot yesterday and I'll get him some dinner.
Jiung: ohh. I'll follow u.
Y/n: nope. Go get some rest. I'll pick u up some medicine also. You don't look so well.
Jiung: it's late. I don't want you getting hurt.
Y/n: it's fine. I've done this many times. Now go rest. I promise nothing bad will happen.
Jiung: fine. Call me if anything goes wrong.
Y/n: okay bye Jiung-ahh
Jiung: I love u too.
Y/n smiled as she walked to the convenience store.
——