18: 7 mins in heaven

yuqi: the second person is...she spins the bottle...THEO!
Theo looked up and he smiled looking at y/n.
Keeho: congrats you two. Now go. Into y/n's room. Bye now. We gotta leave. We'll be right at our apartment.
Y/n: where is your apartment?
Soul: it's just opposite yours beside your neighbour. Theo bought it.
Y/n: Theo??
Jongseob: yup. me ,soul and keeho live there with him.
Keeho: well leave to give the rest of you some space. Keeho winked at Theo and y/n before leaving with the maknaes.

Theo got up and gave y/n his hand.
Theo: let's go. Just 7 mins. We don't have to do anything. We can just talk.
Y/n: okay. she got up and took his hand and Theo led her to her room.
Jiung just stared at them. He couldn't take it and just drank some more. Meanwhile intak was in the bathroom probably throwing up. Yuqi and soyeon was just watching a movie.

In y/n's room.
Theo locked the door. Yuqi started the countdown for 7 mins. And y/n was lying against the door.
Y/n wanted to go to her bed but Theo stopped her. He placed his two arms, one beside y/n's right shoulder the other at the left not letting y/n leave.

Theo: why didn't you want to kiss me?
Y/n: i don't know. It'll be awkward. And I only known you for 4 days.
Theo: isn't that enough for u to know I'm a good guy??
y/n: i don't know.

She looked up and saw Theo. Theo looked at her lips then looked at her. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. A small peck on her lips. Y/n then looked back at him and she kissed him. He was shocked but happy, he kissed her back. He placed his hand on y/n's neck and another one her waist. Y/n placed two hands on his neck. They kissed. They slowly sped up and after that they were gasping for air. Theo looked at y/n and smirked before he kissed her again. His tongue slipped into her mouth and y/n kissed him back. Y/n pushed him onto her bed. Theo sat down, and then y/n went to sit on his lap.

Theo: doll, do you like this?
Y/n: I do.

Y/n's legs wrapped around his waist. Theo's hands, one on the back of y/n's neck another supporting the two of them on the bed. Y/n had her hands on Theo's face.

They pulled out.
Theo: panting. you can stop if u want to. I don't want you to get uncomfortable.
Y/n: and what if I don't want to?
Theo: then I'd gladly continue.
Theo immediately went forward to y/n's lips and kissed her. Y/n kissed him back. They were both passionately kissing each other. In between, Theo would look into y/n's eyes. And she could tell that he was smirking while they were kissing at times. Y/n was too drunk to care. At that moment all she thought about was Theo. And only Theo. she slipped her tongue into Theo's mouth and they kissed even more.

Theo was finally getting the thing he wanted. Y/n. But he knew she only did this because of she was drunk but deep down inside he hoped that she had some sort of feelings for him. He wanted to stop. But he couldn't maybe because he thinks that he might not get to experience it again or maybe because he too drank a little too much.

Y/n: Theo...I-I love you.
Theo: ohh doll.
Y/n: I do.
Theo: ohh doll, I wish you weren't drunk. I wish I could believe what u just said.
Y/n was shocked that Theo didn't believe her. She got out of his lap. And she stumbled onto the ground. Theo went forward and supported y/n but she pushed his arms away.
Y/n: you don't believe me.
Theo: y/n you're drunk.
Y/n didn't say anything she only looked at Theo. Who looked genuine and sincerely concerned about her current state. Y/n couldn't resist but she pushed her lips into his. Slowly kissing him. Theo stopped her after they kissed awhile more.

Theo: y/n. Let's get you some rest.
Y/n: I don't want to. I just want you. I just want you Theo. I just want you Taeyang. I need you Taeyang.
Theo: you don't know how much it hurts for me to do this and see this. I really want this. But you're drunk. And I might be a little drunk too. And I don't want you to regret it.
Y/n looked mad a little but Y/n wasn't in her right mind. She was drowsy. But that didn't mean she didn't hear what Theo said. She finally dozed off.
Theo carried her onto her bed. And placed the covers on top of her. He kissed her forehead. And stroke her hair. He kissed her lips one more time. And said. "Y/n, I love u. I want you too. I just wished you weren't drunk. I love you doll. I'll get some hangover medicine tomorrow. Good night doll. Sweet dreams."
He got up and went to the door before opening it he said, "I'll make sure you fall for me for real. Because i need you y/n."

Ring ring ring. Yuqi went to y/n's door and was about to knock on it but Theo opened it.
"7 mins is up..."
Theo: she's sleeping. Don't wake her.
He walked out of the door. And looked at the rest (Jiung, intak, soyeon)
Theo: don't wake up y/n. She's sleeping. He then went to the kitchen and got more beer. he drank to stop him from thinking about y/n. But he couldn't.