12: jealousy.

Intak pov:

I was just sitting down trying to enjoy the lemonade that y/n has gotten me while Jiung and keeho went to buy the food for all of us when I saw Theo getting touchy with y/n. That made my blood boil.

Theo wasn't the type to touch others. But right now Theo had his arm wrapped around y/n's neck and their faces were inches apart while they were whispering to each other about god knows what. All I know is that I have to make sure y/n becomes mine.

The moment I saw her, I fell in love. She wasn't afraid to show her true self. Like when she was staying so calm while wonyoung always wants to start a fight or when she just has fun while dancing and just chatting with others. She had everything that I wanted in my significant other.

Which is why I want to make sure that she ends up with me. Not with jiung and definitely not Theo.

Theo always had girls chasing after him. But he never liked any of them say goes with jiung. Jiung was more friendly and out going. Meanwhile theo was always annoyed by those fangirls actions. He was only comfortable with his small group of friends. Which is why I think theo has definitely taken an interest in y/n.

Jiung and y/n seem really close. And I still have no clue what their relationship is. How should I make myself stand out. Sure thing girls also came to me but I never like them either. All i know is the girl I want is y/n.

Theo pov:

Intak was deep in thought that he didn't even realise Jiung was calling him.
Jiung: intakiee yah do u not want ur food.
Keeho: yo intak. Do you want to starve?
Theo: intak. before I go over there and hit u get back to reality.
Y/n: theo-ahh she sighed.
Y/n: intak-ahh.
Intak: huh what?? Yes y/n-ah?
Theo: of course he only answered when she called him. (Muttering)
Y/n: what?
Theo: nothing.
Y/n looks back at intak. Intak smiling.
Y/n: jiung's asking u about ur food.
Jiung staring at theo and y/n.
Y/n: yahh pabo. Jiung.
Jiung: ahh yea??
Y/n: u wanted to ask intak something.
Jiung: ohh yea. what food do uw. I haven't gotten yours, Theo's and y/n's.
Intak: I'll get whatever y/n gets. He looks over at y/n. Smiling.
Theo: same.
Jiung: okay then so four spicy tteokbokki.
Intak: four?
Jiung: you, y/n, Theo and me.
Intak pouts. I'm going to go to the bathroom.
Intak: I should sit next to the empty chair beside y/n later.

Theo's mind:
Shit. I can't take spicy food.

Jiung pov.
Jiung: damn it. None of us can take spicy food. Why was I being stupid. Why am I getting jealous.