Part 4: Teaser 4

Everywhere was dark and I was cold and tired. I was still in the dress I'd worn yesterday, at least I think it was yesterday. There were no windows in sight, it was the same place I'd seen Silas in my dreams, I knew it was real though because I was in pain. Real pain. I had bruises along my body, the last thing I remembered was being in the school bathroom... the pretty blonde girl. There was a low rumbling noise that told me I wasn't alone, and I was too scared to move, too scared to call for help. Time seemed to move differently than I was used too down here, like it was frozen... almost frozen. If the snow around us wasn't falling, I would've believed it was entirely cold. I pulled myself off the hard ground and began stomping my way through the snow. I attempted to light a torch in my hand, but my magic wouldn't spark. This wasn't how I planned I'd start my school year. And the goblet... I didn't have the goblet. I fumbled around my neck for the locket, but that was gone too. The queen issued a search for it, Apollo came clean he was... he betrayed me... again. How did I get here? "SILAS!" I shouted. "GODDAMMIT GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"PLEASE!" I cried out, stumbling down. Snow melted against my hands, any warmth that would've remained was gone and these uniforms were not warm. I pulled myself up and called out again. "OLIVIA?" No response. Whatever was done here with me stirred about, roaring. None of them were in my surrounding area so I continued on, hoping to put more distance between us. I began to understand a bit, the place where no magic reaches. It's why the gods could never escape. Ineluctabilis. Of course, no one would hear me, I was calling out to nothing and no one. Another place that wasn't built for mortals, time was slow down here, but we were so capable of dying quickly. No food, no light. Silas had done this, and Apollo had taken the opportunity to make himself a hero. He'd get his halo back and I'd die. Stella was right, they couldn't be trusted. None of them. I felt numb, aside from the snow pricking into my skin, it's cold penetrating my body. I collapsed into it, at least that was something I could feel. My teeth chattered from the cold. I called out again, only this time my calls were met with a response. "Shhh." A voice whispered. "They don't like when mortals come down here."