Chapter 24 - Ravine

I saw Apollo ran to Black Widow's direction. She was hit by the robot on her left belly. Hawkeye helped her to sat. She grunted because it was very hard to sat with her condition. Apollo knelt and touched Black Widow's wounds. I walked to them. Captain America took care of the citizens. Probably he would call S.H.I.E.L.D for help on transportation. They had to go to a safe place. Not a battlefield. Hulk caught up with Vision, Thor and Iron Man.

"It's okay, Nat. You'll be fine" said Apollo. Black Widow's belly was bleeding. Her suit ripped. I could see blood dripping from her body.

"It's Black Widow now. Not Natasha" corrected Black Widow.

"You're still Nat right?"

"Okay whatever. Just heal me"

"And just don't talk"

"You're one critical kid. I like that" Apollo smiled. He touched Black Widow's left belly, closed his eyes and concentrated. Captain America came from the back.

"Guys, I called Nick to bring a plane here for the citizens. We have to make sure they're safe"

"Great news, then" said Scarlet Witch.

Apollo opened his eyes and smiled at Black Widow.

"There you go. Brand new" said Apollo. The wound was gone. It was clean.

"Thanks" thanked Black Widow to Apollo.

"Don't mention it"

"Now we have to catch up with Iron Man and the others" said Hawkeye.

"It's like we've paused the fight with Ultron" I said to them.

"Who's pausing the fight?" asked Captain America.

"Um... We are?" I answered him awkwardly.

"No!" Captain America laughed "They just distracting Ultron so it will fly far away from the citizens. Haven't I told you that we have to make sure the building safe first?"

"Oh, that's the point" Quicksilver snapped his fingers.

"Scarlet Witch, Artemis, both of you guard the building and meet Nick if he arrives. The rest, let's catch up with the guys" ordered the Captain. Wait. This is not the point of the revenge.

"I want to join you guys!" I shouted at them when they almost left me and Scarlet Witch.

"What? No! You have to guard the building" said Captain.

"Please, just this time. I swore to myself that I will kill Ultron with my hands" I closed my eyes and opened it. "For my parents"

The Captain took a breath and released it.

"It's okay, I'll replace Artemis. I can carry the citizens to the plane in a second" volunteered Quicksilver.

"Alright. Just don't mess up" said Captain America.

We left Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to guard the building. We ran to caught up with the others.

◊ ◊

Bang. Boom. Clank.

The voices of Iron punching Iron and bangings filled the whole area. We saw Iron Man and Ultron fought. Thor got his hammer ready. Hulk was on the ground. Vision helped Iron Man by punching Ultron. 4 versus 1. I thought.

"Woah! Since when that thing learn how to fly?" asked Apollo.

"It's autodidact!" said Black Widow.

"Artemis, wanna bomb that piece of metal?" Hawkeye asked me.

"Let's do this" I agreed.

I aimed my bow and red arrow to Ultron. Hawkeye did that too. He nodded to me. He was giving me a sign. Without hesitated, I shot my arrow to Ultron. It hit Ultron's leg. Hawkeye shot his arrow to Ultron's right arm.

"Iron Man, Vision, get away!" shouted Hawkeye at them.

They flew away from Ultron. The arrows on Ultron's body beeped and it exploded. Ultron fell to the ground.

"Good job, guys" said the Captain. We surrounded Ultron. It has no left leg and right arm now. It couldn't fly anymore. Ultron's arm was separated. Its arm was holding a piece of sharp metal. Maybe Ultron want to kill Vision or Iron Man earlier with that thing.

"Hey there, big fella. You can't go anywhere now" said Captain America.

"Yes, I can. I told you that an explosion can't kill me"

"No leg and an arm? No flying, Ultron" I said to Ultron.

"Anderson. Glad to see you again" it greeted me. I hate it.

"Shut up you piece of trash" I shushed it.

"You know what?" asked Ultron. Suddenly, a button beeped. I saw a small button shining on his left arm. "It'll be fun if I kill another Anderson"

Then I realized something. It was a return button. If the button was pushed, the separated body will return to its owner. It was connected to that right arm. I looked behind and I saw Ultron's right arm. The arm that held a piece of sharp metal, it flew to my direction very fast and it will stab me. I closed my eyes. I'm dead.

Suddenly, I felt that someone protected me. That person hugged me. I don't know who it is. I still closed my eyes. I heard that the arrow stabbed the person that protected me. I was shocked. I opened my eyes. I'm still alive. Then I saw the person who protected me.

He was familiar. I knew his face since I was a little kid. It was my best friend, my life partner, my brother. Riley.

"Ravine, I'll be okay" That was his last words.