Chapter 21 - Ravine

We kept walking. The jet was exploded. I heard Ulton's voice from my intercom earlier. Iron Man's intercom must be recording what Ultron said. I don't know why the robot was stupid enough to be distracted.

"Guys? Do you copy?" I heard Iron Man's voice from my intercom.

"Yes, Iron Man. How's the situation there?" asked Captain America.

"Well, I couldn't cancel the upload of Jarvis. But I replaced it with the mind stone"

"So, Jarvis was mixed with the mind stone or something?" I asked Iron Man.

"Sort of"he said it again.

"Okay, three times" added Quicksilver.

"Whatever you quick little bastard" Iron Man laughed.

"Language, please" reminded Captain America to Iron Man.

"Okay, after the upload was completed, I saw a man. Red-skinned. He wore gauntlets and cape. Like Thor's. He's not Jarvis nor Ultron's child. His name is Vision" he explained us through the intercom.

"Cool name, though" Black Widow said to him.

"He said that he won't destroy the world. He will kill Ultron too"

"Maybe it's because of the mind stone. It changed his personality" Thor explained to us about the mind stone.

"Great, new ally" said the Captain.

Suddenly, the intercom buzzed. This is bad. And out from nowhere, robots attacked us. There were more than 30 robots here. I saw Captain America threw his shield without hesitate. The shield hit several robots. The shield flew back to him again like a frisbee and he caught it. I saw Thor threw his hammer to robots. It died in a second.

I got my bow and arrow prepared. I saw a robot ran toward me. I released my arrow. It hit the machine and it died. I smiled. First robot, Artemis.

"Thor, robot at 3 o'clock!" Apollo shouted at Thor.

Thor threw his hammer to the right and hit it again. He got his hammer back. "Told you, you'll be very important" said Thor to Apollo. He smiled.

Hawkeye kept shooting his arrows. Black Widow shot the robots with her gun and her bracelet. Scarlet Witch blasted her hex energy to the robots. Quicksilver ran like a lightning and kicked the robots with his stong legs. Apollo told the others where were the robots position. Just like he said earlier to Thor.

I looked at my back and I saw 3 robots ran to me and stepped a puddle. I have an idea. I got the yellow arrow, which is the electrical arrow. I shot the arrow to the puddle. It electrified the water. Water conducted electricity. The robots were electrified and they died.

"Artemis, robot above you!" shouted Black Widow to me. I looked above. There was a robot standing on a building. It was going to jump at me. I got the bomb arrow and I shot the robot when it jumped. The arrow pierced the robot's machine and it exploded. Hawkeye saw me and I looked at him.

"Great job for a newcomer" he smiled at me. I smiled at him too. We cleaned the area. No robots left. Only messy metals left. I looked at the robots that were electrified. I smiled at it.

"That was for my parents, you useless trash" I said to the dead robots. I turned my direction to the gang. They looked at me. But they widened their eyes. I was confused.

"Artemis, duck!" said Hawkeye. I looked at my back and I saw a robot. It was the robot that I electrify earlier. It was not dead. The robot brought a sharp metal and almost stabbed me with it. I ducked and I saw Hawkeye released a red arrow from his bow. It hit the robot and it exploded. The explosion didn't hit me. I stood up and walked to Hawkeye's direction.

"I owe you one, Legolas"

"I'm not an elf" he laughed. Everyone laughed a little.

"Alright, gang. Let's move on" said Captain America.

◊ ◊

We arrived at the factory. But, we saw no signs of Iron Man, Vision and Dr. Banner. Where were they actually? I scanned the whole factory. It was very big and dark.

"Iron Man, do you copy?" Captain asked Iron Man. But no one responded.

"Great, no one answered. Now what?" asked Hawkeye.

"I guess we have to wait for them" said Scarlet Witch.

"Wait for what? We don't know where they are right now!" said Steve.

"Then wait for your death, Avengers" a voice of a robot filled the whole factory. We turned ourselves and we saw our foe. Ultron.