Chapter 12 - Clint

It was 30 minutes after Nat checked Dr. Banner's condition but she hasn't come back. Something must be happened. No. Think positive, Barton. She can handle herself. I spoke in my mind. I stood up and walked around the room. I remembered something. Ravine. I opened the door and rushed to Ravine's room. I knocked the door.

"Come in" It was Riley's voice.

I opened the door. I saw both of them sat on a bed.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry about earlier"

"No, that's fine. It's not you. It's that man who brought that stupid staff"

 "Oh, you mean Loki? Yeah, he's a jerk. He is Thor's brother. Thor's father, Odin, adopted Loki"

"Odin? You mean the God of Wisdom? He's real?"

"Yes, he's real. And his son joined the Avengers"

"Who? Thor?"

"Yeah, cool isn't it?"

"Uncle Moore used to tell stories about gods from Greek and Iceland before we were going to sleep. And I guess uncle Moore mentioned Odin" Riley said to me. They laughed. I smiled.

Suddenly, an alarm sound broke the situation. It's an intruder alarm.

"Attention to all member Avengers, intruders broke the lab. The vibranium has been stolen. I repeat, the vibranium has been stolen" a voice from a speaker informed us about the situation.

"What happened?"

"The vibranium has been stolen" I stood up. I left my bow a the main weapon room. I rushed to the door. I turned back to their direction. They just sat there. They forgot that they're Avengers.

"What are you guys waiting for? You're the Avengers! Let's go!"

They remembered about it and they rushed to the main weapon room.

◊ ◊

I suited up. I got my bow ready. Ravine too. This time, she used steel bow and arrows. We rushed to the Lab. At the corridor, we met Captain America. He was suited up.

"Hawkeye, do you see Iron Man?"

"No sign of him, Cap"

"Now that you've mentioned your aliases, we don't have any" Ravine told the Captain.

"We can discuss it later, Andersons. First, we should check the lab" said Captain America to the brother and sister.

Soon after that, I saw Nat. She was lying there. I could saw her breathing heavily. I rushed to her and knelt. I checked her veins.

"Ravine, Riley, bring her to the med-room. I'll check the lab with the Captain"

They nodded and carried Nat to the med-room. I knew it. Something happened. I rushed to the lab with Captain America. When we checked the lab, the window broke. Shards everywhere. I saw Dr. Banner. He was collapsed.

"Bring him to the med-room. I'll find the intruders" he ordered me. We saw twins outside the Lab. Girl and boy. Captain threw his shield to the boy and he jumped out of the window. I carried Dr. Banner to the med-room. Gladly, he didn't turn green. Before I left the lab, I saw Iron Man flew and released the sleep gas. It made the twins collapsed. Iron Man and Captain America brought the twins to the tubes. I bet Captain was going to interrogate them.