Chapter 8 - Steve

Ravine took a steel bow. She was thinking what arrows should she pick. She picked wooden arrow.

"What the heck are you doing? Steel bow and wooden arrows? Not a great match!" protested Stark. I took a deep breath and released it. Stark heard it and he stared me.

"Would you just shut you mouth at let her decide?" Clint asked Stark. Stark couldn't say anything. He was speechless.

I crossed my arms and looked at Ravine. She was preparing her arrow. She aimed the target. It took a long time for her to release the arrow. Maybe she was concentrating. She released the arrow. It flew very fast. I couldn't see it. The arrow was pierced in the middle of the target. It was an bull's eye! This girl amazed me. Then, all of a sudden, she flew her arrow again. It pierced the arrow that she shot earlier. Another bull's eye. Then she did it once again. It pierced the arrow again! And, yes. Another bull's eye. I clapped my hands. She turned to my direction and smiled at me.

"What do you think, Rogers? Team?" Clint asked me.

"After what I saw earlier. Your skill fulfilled the criteria. And, I think, she—" I stopped. There was a clapping sound. But we didn't clap our hands. Then someone appeared. Loki. He brought his scepter. It was shining blue. He laughed.

"Bravo, little girl, you amazed us" he walked the station.

"What do you want, Loki brother of Thor?" I asked him

"Am I his brother? Is he my brother? Never. He will never be my brother"

"Just tell us what you want here on Earth?" Stark asked him harshly

"Oh, nothing. Just looking around. I'm sick of Asgard's jail. So, I decided to visit you here" he laughed. I took something slowly from my back. A gun.

Ravine was confused. She couldn't say anything unless watching our stupid conversation. Slow and steady, Steve. Wait for the time to shot him. I thought while took out my gun slowly.

"Did you remember when I told you I will be the ruler of the Earth? To be a king, I need a servant—" said Loki. Suddenly, he vanished. We scanned the whole room looking for him. Then, he appeared not far from me. Not far from Stark. But he was standing in front of Barton.

"And you, will be my servant" he said to Barton and smiled. He controlled Barton's mind with his Scepter. We gasped.

"Kill all of them" Loki whispered to him. I took my gun and almost shot Loki. But, a hammer flew to Loki's direction and hit him. It was Thor's Mjӧlnir. Loki fell with his Scepter on the floor. He collapsed. In a rush, Thor ran to Loki's direction and stood him up.

"Sorry for the chaos. He escaped the jail again. I'll get back as soon as I can" Thor said to me. I nodded. He brought Loki back to Asgard. But, he left his Scepter here. Stark grabbed the Scepter.

"Wow, cool. This must be the mind stone" said Stark

"Speaking about mind, Barton, are you okay?" I asked him.

Barton just stood there with no reaction. Oh no. This is not good. I thought. He has been compromised.

"I will kill all of you!" He shouted at us and ran towards to Ravine. He grabbed a bow and an arrow. He was going to kill the girl.