Chapter 14 - Ravine

I was standing beside Nick. He was checking the CCTV. Riley took care of Dr. Banner at the med-room. Actually, we haven't see Dr. Banner's face. I rushed to the main room after I brought Nat to the med-room. I bet Riley and Clint was calming them. I rushed here to discuss about my alias. Maybe Nick could help me to get my alias.

"Alias? I won't discuss it. None of my business, kid"

"Then who will make my alias?"

"You. You will make your own alias. No others help"

"What? But it's so hard to pick one"

"Then think. Don't just stand here, babbling in front of me"

I rolled my eyes. I released my breath heavily. He heard it. I just hate his attitudes.

"What? You need someone's help for your name? Do not ask me. Find someone who cares enough about this stupid thing"

I took a breath. Relax, Rave.He's a busy guy. Don't disturb him. I heard someone opened the door. I turned back to the exit door. Someone entered the main room. It's Clint and Riley followed by Nat and a man. Is that Dr. Banner? I thought.

"Ravine, did you got your name?" Riley asked me.

"Nope, Busy people working here. They never care about these things" I stared Nick's eyes. He just rolled his eyes.

"Banner, Romanoff, are you feeling better?" Nick asked Nat and Dr.Banner

"Yep. Gladly the professor didn't turn green" said Nat to Nick.

"Riley gave me a medicine. It decreased the gamma for a while" then, Dr. Banner looked at me "You must be Riley's sister" he shook my hand.

"Ravine Anderson, Dr. Banner. Nice to meet you"

"So, Andersons, have you decided you aliases?" Clint asked us. We shook our heads.

"As you know, Clint is the Hawkeye. I'm Black Widow and Bruce is the Dr. Green" said Nat.

"It's Hulk" he corrected Nat's words.

"You all better move all your asses to the meeting room. Discuss it there. We're completely busy here"

We walked to the meeting room. When we almost opened the door, it opened. It's Steve with two people behind him. They were twins. A boy and a girl. Clint, Nat and Dr. Banner looked very surprised. Suddenly, Nat took a gun from her pocket and aimed it at the twins.

"Woah, slow Nat"

"They're the ones who broke the lab" Nat stared her eyes to the girl. "She's the one who had an ability to manipulate mental"

"Calm down, they're our new Avengers"

"Another brother and sister? What are you thinking, Rogers?" Nick shouted at Steve.

"They had a same life like the Andersons. No parents" I bowed my head. The twins and Riley did the same thing too. "I'm giving them chances"

"Do you think this place is an orphanage? Rogers open your mind!" Nick shouted at him. Tears shed from my face. I ran out of the main room. I broke through the twins and Steve.

So, Nick never wanted me. The group never wanted us. They just giving us chance. They just pity us. I made a wrong decision. I shouldn't have join the Avengers. I thought in my mind while running through the corridor. Riley chased me.

"Ravine!" he shouted at me.

"They never wanted us, Riley! Look at them! They just pity us!"

Riley grabbed my arm. "Look. We're at the Avengers HQ. We met Thor, son of Odin. We helped Nat, Clint and Dr. Banner. We are considered by them!"

"If we're really considered by them, will Tony called me a servant?"

"Will Clint recruited us if they really considered at us?"

I silenced for a while. I was speechless. I couldn't say anything. Riley got the point. Clint wouldn't recruited us if they were really consider.

"Come on stop crying" a voice of a girl filled the silence in the corridor. It was the girl with her twin.

"That guy hit me so much. It was very hard to accept the reality. But that's life" said the girl. She walked to me and shook my hand.

"Scarlet Witch. You can call me Wanda Maximoff. This is my twin brother, Quicksilver"

"Call me Pietro" they introduced themselves with their Sokovian accent. I smiled at them.

"Ravine Anderson. This is my older brother, Riley" Then, Riley smiled at them too. A group of people came to our direction. It was the Avengers.

"Sorry it hit you guys earlier. Nick didn't mean to say it in front of you" Steve apologized.

"Don't apologize. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm too sensitive"

"By the way, are we going to the meeting room?" Riley asked

"Oh yeah. You don't have any aliases" Dr. Banner remembered

"Then let's go" I told them.

"We'll discuss it as a group. Together" said Steve.

◊ ◊

"So, Ravine got skills to hunt"

"Don't forget the archery"

"Yes, hunting and archery"

"Hunter? Archer? Any Ideas?"

"Too simple. How about Arrow Girl?"

"Ugh, it's too mainstream"

"How about we decide Riley's first?"

"Well, Riley's good at aiding"

"Aider!"

"Mr. Medicine?"

"The Mighty Gamma Decreaser"

"We need the easy-to-spell names, Professor"

They kept talking and it was hard to pick. Until someone came in with his hammer. He has a long blonde hair.

"I got a name!" he said. Everyone turned their heads to his direction.

"Spill it, Thor" said Steve to him.

"Artemis and Apollo" he walked to my direction "Artemis is the goddess of archery, hunter and moon" he put his hammer on the floor "Apollo is the god of medicine, knowledge and sun. It fits both of them"

"Hey, uncle Moore mentioned it that day" said Riley.

"So? What do you think," Thor stood in front of us "Artemis and Apollo?"

I looked at Riley. He looked at me too. At the same time, we said yes.

"Welcome to the group, Artemis, Apollo" Thor said to us.

"Speaking of group, where's Stark?" asked Dr. Banner to all of us. Then, we realized that we haven't seen Tony.