Chapter 19 - Ravine

We froze there. I couldn't believe what I heard earlier. I shook my head, tried to get back to the reality.

"Sorry I made things worse. I just want you to know" said Riley.

"Lad, maybe your dream is the prophecy, but we can change it. Right?" Thor encouraged Riley.

"Yes, but if we can't? You said that I'm an oracle"

"Forget about it. We can change it, if we stick together" Steve said to him.

"We're a group, and we're stronger if we're together" added Nat. Riley smiled. He nodded and felt he was ready to fight.

"Alright. Let's suit up" said Tony.

We walked out the meeting room. I went to my room first to change my clothes. I wore a jeans and a shirt. I used my black leather jacket. Probably Sokovia was cold. I opened my door and went to the weapon room. I looked at the whole weapon room. I saw Clint there, picking some arrows and put it in his quiver.

"Oh, thank goodness. I forgot to tell you something about your weapon" he said to me while he was prepared.

"Say it, quick"

"There are three types of arrows. Normal arrow, bomb arrow and electrical arrow. The black one is normal. The red one is bomb and the yellow one is electrical" he explained me while he pointing the arrows

"Great, what are the functions?"

"The normal arrow is just an usual arrow we use. Then, the bomb arrow. When you shoot the arrow to a target, it will explode. The electrical arrow will electrify the target if you shot it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I noted it in my mind"

"Alright, get your bow and arrow, kid. I'll be waiting for you guys at the jet" He said to me and left the weapon room.

I got 10 arrows of each bomb and electrical arrows and I got 20 arrows for the normal arrow. Glad the quiver can hold up 30 arrows. I got my steel bow. I was prepared. The door opened and I saw Nat there, she wore a black tight suit. She was looking for her gun.

"Do you see a bracelet here?" she asked me. I thought she was looking for her gun.

"Oh, that unique bracelet? I saw it behind the bullets" I pointed the bullets.

She scanned the bullets and she found the bracelet. She was relieved. She wore it.

"What's that for?"

"Oh, it's actually a gun"

"Some kind of bracelet gun?"

She nodded. Without saying anything, we walked out the weapon room and rushed to the jet. The engine was turned on. I saw the others entered the jet and rushed. I sat and exhaled my breath. Now, I'm not Ravine. I'm Artemis. The jet flew and left the headquarters.

◊ ◊

On the way to Sokovia, we don't talk. We just fell in silence. But we heard Nat and Clint talked a little about coordinates and other things. Clint was the pilot and Nat was the co-pilot. I felt the weather outside. It was very chilly. Gladly, I brought my jacket. I sat beside Riley. He released his breath. I held his hands. It was very cold. He was nervous.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be alright" I calmed him.

"I'm just afraid that the prophecy will come true"

"Don't even think about it. Just prepare yourself"

"What should I prepare? I can't fight" he said to me.

"Just prepare yourself. I know you can do it"

The jet landed smoothly. We walked out the jet except Clint. He was controlling the auto-pilot. We scanned the whole place. No sound at all. All we heard was silence.

"Where are the citizens?" I asked them.

"Probably they escaped when Ultron arrived" Scarlet Witch answered me.

"Or maybe killed all of them" added Riley. Dang, I forgot. His name is Apollo.

"It's impossible. If Ultron killed all of the citizens, there must be dead bodies here" said Black Widow to us.

"Quicksilver, do you mind to check the houses?" Captain America ordered him.

"Don't mind at all" he ran like lightning. I couldn't see where he is.

"Now, what should we do?" asked Iron Man with his robot-ish sound.

"Iron Man and Dr. Banner, go to the factory. Don't let yourself get caught" said Steve.

"Alright. Bruce, just don't turn green when I carry you" said Iron Man.

"I won't" said Dr. Banner. Iron Man carried him and they flew to the factory.

"Actually, what are you guys saying to Dr. Banner about turning green? Is that a joke?" I asked them.

"No, it's not. That day, Dr. Banner made a explosive gamma bomb and when he tested it, the bomb exploded" explained Captain America.

"He got the effects from the radiation and his body was full of gamma" added Black Widow.

"Oh, that's why I sensed a strong gamma inside his body" Scarlet Witch remembered. It must be the day when she and Quicksilver stole the vibranium.

"Yes. Since that incident, if he got mad, he will turn into a beast. A green big monster. We called him Hulk" said Black Widow.

"Okay, I got it now" I told them.

"Now, we have to fly our jet to distract them" said

"I'm on it" Clint shouted to us from the jet while he was turning on the auto-pilot. When the jet flew, Clint ran from the machinery and jumped from the jet. We saw the jet flew to north-east. In a flash, Quicksilver got back and told us about the situation.

"The city was safe. The citizens already left Sokovia. They already knew Ultron will come"

"Good news then. Alright gang, let's take 'em down"