Chapter Twentyone - Breakfast and Bullying

Your P.O.V.

—--------------

I wake up in Bill's arms. I look up at his face to see him still sleeping. I smile to myself and slowly get up trying not to wake up Bill. I gently slide his arms off my waist and head downstairs where I find Tom and their mom sitting and eating breakfast.

(Itallics = German)

"Good morning everyone." Tom looks up from his bowl of cereal and smiles at me.

"Good morning (Name) I ______." I tilt my head at Tom. He shakes his head and chuckles.

"I see you're putting your German lessons to use. I forgot you aren't a local speaker yet." I laugh.

"Yeah not quite used to it yet." His mom smiles at me.

"It's alright dear we can hire you a tutor since you'll be staying with us." I smile at her and go sit by Tom and lay my head on the table.

"You seem tired." I look over at Tom.

"It takes a bit for me to wake up." He laughs and I hear a yawn from the hallway. I sit up and look over to see Bill. He comes over to the both of us and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning Bill."

"Good morning my love." He goes and grabs some cereal and looks over at me.

"Want some?" I smile and nod. He pours two bowls handing me one then he grabs some milk sitting next to me. He pours milk into his bowl and hands the milk to me. I pour the milk into my bowl and he hands me a spoon. I thank him and start eating my cereal.

"So did you guys fuck last night cause I went to check on (Name) and they weren't there." I blush and start choking on my cereal. Bill pats my back and shakes his head as Tom loses his shit beside me. Bill pats my back and glares at Tom as I choke.

"Actually, idiot, they were having trouble sleeping so they came to my room all we did was sleep." Tom chuckles.

"Awwww did you miss me that much." Tom leans over to me and I lean away causing him to almost fall off his chair. Bill and I laugh at him and he pouts.

"You guys are so mean, anyways. What's the plan for today, Bill?" Bill sighs. We have an interview later but first, we need to go phone shopping for (Name) so they can contact us in an emergency. We've had one too many incidents with them so we should get them a phone." I nod and get up from my chair heading over to the sink and washing out my bowl.

"I'll be back down in a second, I'm gonna get dressed." I head to my room. I get some clothes out of my bag and I head to the bathroom with my toothbrush. I get dressed and brush my teeth hedging back out to where the boys are. Bill walks up to me placing a kiss on my nose and then pecking me on the lips.

"You look lovely meine liebe." I chuckle and peck him on the cheek.

"Anyways I should get ready to go as well." I sit next to Tom who's been dressed from the start and he turns to me.

"He is so in love with you. I hope you know that." I nod.

"I do and I love him a lot too." Tom smiles and ruffles my hair. Bill comes out wearing some casual clothes and a hat. He walks up to us.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I smile and nod. Tom jumps up and heads for the door.

"I call being the driver." Bill chases after him shouting.

"Absolutely not you speed too often." I laugh and head out the door not too far behind them. I come out to where they are and see Bill frowning at the driver's side window. I chuckle and come up to him.

"It's alright Bill." He sighs and opens the back door for me. I slide in far enough to where Bill can get in beside me. He slides in and closes the door behind him. We both buckle up and Tom starts the car. He pulls out and we start heading to the store. Bill puts his hand in mine and intertwines our fingers. I look over and smile at him. Tom takes a sharp-ass turn and I nearly fall over, I glare at him although he's too busy driving to notice. I watch as cars pass by out the window and then we finally come to a stop. Tom gets out. Bill lets go of my hand to get out of the car I slide out of his door and he smiles at me. He closes the door and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers once more. 

Authors note: A little short cause I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing but this book is now off hiatus the Tom book will stay on hiatus for a bit longer though due to the complete block I'm having with that book but in exchange for that I will be updating the Gustav book in tandem with this book so tomorrow Gustav's book will be updated!! :D