Chapter Sixteen - First Kisses and First Loves

Your P.O.V.

—-----------------

I look over at Bill.

"I guess it's official, you're stuck with me now. Unless you want the media to get suspicious." He laughs.

"You know what? I'm happy we're stuck with you because that gives me more time to get to know you." I blush and smile.

"Sounds like you're gonna have to teach me a whole lot of German." Bill laughs.

"Now that I don't mind doing." He ruffles my hair and I laugh. The manager comes back and tells us it's time to head back to the hotel. We all walk out to the van chatting and goofing off. We all get into the van. I sit in between Tom and Bill and we chat.

"So what are you most excited about seeing in Europe?" I turn to Tom.

"I mean I obviously wanna do the obvious like go see the major sights like the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben and all those things but I'm most excited to see the museums. I'm really interested in history." Tom smiles.

"You and Bill should go on an Eiffel Tower date when we go to France. I mean it is one of the most romantic places in Europe after all." Bill and I blush and look at each other.

"Only if (Name) wants to go." I smile.

"I'd love to do that with you, Bill." Bill smiles and Tom fake gags next to us.

"Just ask each other out already, you're obviously into each other," Georg says and turns in his seat to look at us. Bill shakes his head.

"When I do ask them out I'm not gonna be doing it in front of you guys." I turn bright red and quickly whip my head around giving Bill a shocked expression. He realizes what he said and he covers his mouth with his hands.

"Forget I said that." Gustav laughs.

"I think that's something that's a little hard to forget." Bill sighs and holds his face in his hands. I smile at their antics and we pull into the hotel. Bill is the first to get out and head to our room. I turn to Tom as we get out and speak.

"Hey, do you mind staying with Georg and Gustav for about thirty minutes?" He nods.

"You talk to him, I don't think he wants to hear from me right now anyways." I nod and head up to our room. Once I'm there I open the door and see Bill laying on his bed he sits up and looks at me almost like a kicked puppy. I smile and I sit next to him. He turns to me.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable at all." I shake my head and hold his hand.

"It's okay I'm actually kind of happy you said something." He gives me a puzzled look.

"I like you too silly." His face goes red and he smiles. He turns to me and hugs me.

"I'm so glad." I return his hug until he pulls away and holds my face in his hands.

"So is it okay if I kiss you?" I blush and nod gently. He smiles and leans in I close my eyes and then we kiss. It's so gentle it's almost like he's afraid I'll break. We finally break away from the kiss and he rests his forehead on mine. He's got the biggest smile on his face and it's so cute that I could melt.

"Do you wanna become official then." I nod.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He chuckles and kisses me all over my face. I laugh and we hear a knock on the door Tom's voice comes from the other side.

"If you two are fucking I can leave." We both go red and scoot away from each other. I get up and open the door and Tom walks in and looks between the two of us. He sighs.

"Did you guys at least kiss?" A pillow flies past me and nearly hits Tom.

"Hey, you could have hit me." I turn to Bill and he's pouting.

"Well if it did hit you I would have kissed it better." I go red and just walk over to the couch laying face down on the pillow that was placed on the couch. Tom laughs.

"So I'm gonna take that as you guys finally got together. Hold on I have to tell Georg he owes me twenty." I hear Bill gasp.

"You made a bet on us getting together." I sit up and see Tom smirking.

"Yeah I bet that you guys would finally get together and Georg bet you would chicken out." He walks out the door and I hear his muffled yelling 'Georg you owe me,' I chuckle and Bill looks over at me with puppy eyes.

"Mien schatz, it's not funny." I smile and go over to sit next to him.

"Bill you've gotta admit, it was a little funny." He pouts and turns away from me but I hear him laugh. He turns to me smiling.

"You're right it is a little funny but you know what else is funny." He grabs my sides and starts to tickle me.

"Hahaha Bill no have mercy please hahaha." I end up falling back on the bed and Bill lands on top of me we both go red then Tom walks in. I turn to him and he gives us a questioning look.

"If you need me to I can stay in Georg and Gustav's room." Bill sits up and throws a pillow at Tom, it hits him right in the face and he picks it up and tosses it onto his bed. As he walks out the door he speaks.

"By the way, there are condoms in my bag if you need them." I hear him laugh as he closes the door and I cover my face with my hands.

"He really doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut." I nod and move my hands looking at Bill.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed." He smiles at me and I get up grabbing my things before heading into the bathroom. I come out and Bill speaks.

"Since Tom probably won't be sleeping in our room tonight do you maybe want to sleep in the same bed?" I blush but I smile nodding. He smiles back and gets up heading to the bathroom himself. Once he comes out he lays in his bed and motions for me to join him. I climb in next to him and he pulls me closer giving me a kiss on the nose. I giggle and wrap my arms around him. We lay like that until we fall asleep.

I'm so happy.