Chapter Eighteen - Introductions and Loving

Your P.O.V

—---------------

I sit backstage waiting for the concert to be over, getting up for snacks every once in and while. The music is so loud I can barely hear my own heartbeat except for the one pounding in my ears out of sheer nerves. As I go to take a bite out of a strawberry a staff member comes over to me telling me to come with him. I'm confused but I go with him. He brings me to the end of the stage where I see Bill ushering me over. I shake my head aggressively but he just nods. I start to back away and he comes to get me grabbing my hand and dragging me out. This is so different than being lucky fan number five, people are gonna hate me for this. Bill starts speaking.

"I'd like to announce our fifth member to all of you officially today. Everyone meet (Name)!" There's a combination of cheers and boos coming from the audience. The reception is very mixed but some people do like me which is good. I nervously wave at the crowd as Bill puts his hand on my shoulder. I look over at him and he smiles. I can't say no to that smile. I smile back not nearly as big as his smile but still a smile. He ushers me back to backstage and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and head over to the couches trying to calm my ever-racing heart.

I lay there on the couch for around thirty minutes before the boys come backstage sweating and tired. I sit up and Bill comes and sits next to me laying his head in my lap.

"That was a rough show." I give him a questioning look.

"Did something happen after I got off stage?" Georg answers.

"The fans got a little aggressive after the announcement, things were thrown but none of us were injured. Bill almost got hit though." I look down at Bill who refuses to look me in the eye.

"I'm so sorry, if you didn't have to make that announcement then none of this would have happened." Bill sits up and grabs my face with both of his hands.

"None of this is your fault mein schatz. We knew from the very beginning that introducing you may cause people to get angry but we still agreed to do it because you are a part of our family now. I know that our fans are going to love you as much as we do." He kisses my nose and I smile.

"Thank you Bill, I really needed to hear that." He smiles and holds my hand squeezing it to comfort me since I'm still worried.

"Let's head back to the hotel we're all very sweaty and gross." I laugh and we all walk out to the van. A few fans stayed behind to try to get things signed so Bill lets go of my hand. I already miss its warmth. I decide to head to the van on my own and wait for the others. The guys follow after me after about ten minutes Bill comes in and sits next to me. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so tired, I'm so glad this is the last concert of the tour." I smile and hold his hand. He looks up at me giving me a kiss on the cheek. He lay back on my shoulder relaxing into me. The van starts up and we head back to the hotel. We all head in and I let Bill use the shower first. Tom goes in after and I go in last. I come out and the boys are already out cold. I decide to cover them both with blankets since it's chilly at night. I then head to the couch falling asleep myself.

I wake up to Bill's alarm. I sit up slowly, turning to Bill's bed he's sitting there looking almost exhausted. He turns to me and smiles.

"Good morning mein leibe, did you sleep well?" I nod standing up and stretching. I grab my things and head to the bathroom to get ready. I come out and Tom is now awake, grumpy but awake. Bill heads into the bathroom and I start to pack up my things so I'm not just sitting around waiting for the guys. Bill comes out of the bathroom as I finish packing. He sits on his bed and pats it as a way to tell me to come sit.

"Are you excited?" I look over at him.

"For what?" He smiles.

"To spend probably the rest of your life in a band with us, with me." I smile.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were proposing." Bill turns bright red and I laugh.

"You know that's not what I meant."

"I know I just like teasing you." Bill smiles and starts kissing all over my face causing me to laugh. Tom comes out of the bathroom.

"Ugh, WHY?!" Bill gives me one final peck on the lips and then we both burst into laughter.

"I don't understand why you're so grossed out by romance. After all, you never shut up about sex and that requires people to be naked." He shrugs.

"Don't ask me why, it just is." I stick my tongue out at him and he does it back.

"Come on you two we have to get going." I nod and grab my bag waiting for the other two to pack we head to the lobby. Georg and Gustav are waiting for us. They look over and laugh at Tom's expression. Gustav speaks up.

"Why do you look like you're gonna throw up?" Tom fake gags.

"All they've done today is be all cutesy and touchy." Everyone laughs and Georg pats Tom's back.

"You'll find someone someday man." Tom pushed Georg away.

"Stop that you guys are being weird." We all laugh and head out to the bus. I sit next to Bill and he holds my hand squeezing it. I look over at him and smile.

Time to head to the airport.