Chapter one- A Near Miss

Your P.O.V.

—---------------------------

I lay on my bed scrolling through TikTok edits of Bill and Tom again, mostly Tom due to his immense popularity. I like Tom but he's not my favorite Bill has always been my favorite. I sigh for the fifth time in the last 20 minutes and get out of bed. I don't exactly feel like sitting around in my bed anymore so I throw something on and head to the front door, not bothering to tell my parents because I won't be gone long.

As I walk down the street I put in my earbuds and put on some of Tokio Hotel's older songs. I match my pace to the beat of the drums and head to the nearest corner store to get some snacks. I open the door to the cool A/C and some annoyed twenty-something guy scrolling through his phone at the register. I browse through the snacks and grab some random chips and a Sprite and head up to the register placing down my snack and drink. The guy looks up and squints at me.

"Aren't you a little young to be out this late?" I glare back.

"Aren't you a little old to be working at an old corner store for minimum wage?" he raises his eyebrows and tilts his head as he scans my snack and drink.

"Touche." He hands me my things in a bag and waves me off. I leave the store listening to Monsoon walking slower than I did when I was on my way to the store. I sigh before talking to myself as I reach a crosswalk.

"Man I wish I could've met Tokio Hotel when they were my age that would be so cool," I sigh again and begin to cross the street, and as I do a bright light shines over me and I freeze only to feel a large object crash into me and push me out of the way. The large dark object that pushed me over starts to speak.

"Are you alright you were almost hit by that car?" In a heavy German accent? I look up to see the object that pushed me out of the way is no object but Bill Kaulitz, except he's a teenager?

Authors note: honestly I wrote this cause the lack of Bill fics made me a little sad and I just really like him. It's my first ever fic so feel free to critique it at any time.