Chapter Nine- Planning the Day

Your P.O.V.

—----------------

I wake up but today I don't hear that awful alarm and I realize today is the boys' day off and I am the first one awake. I quietly get up and head to the bathroom to get ready. Once I come out I see Bill sleepily sitting up. He turns to me and smiles I smile back and go sit on the couch.

"So how's it feel to sleep in for once?" Bill laughs.

"Good, I feel rested for once." I nod and Bill gets up to stretch causing his shirt to lift a little. I turn away blushing a little. Get it together (Name) he's not even shirtless. I look up to see a groggy Tom sitting up in his bed and laugh. He turns to me and glares.

"You don't get to laugh at me just because you got up the earliest." I laugh more and speak.

"Dude you look like shit." He pouts.

"I didn't see you playing guitar for two days now did I?" I laugh some more and try to calm myself down Bill comes out of the bathroom his hair down instead of spiked up and he. Looks. HOT. Oh boy, this is too much on my heart. It's very different seeing this in real life and up close. Tom laughs and I glare at him.

"So how long are you gonna stare at my brother before I have to step in." Bill looks at Tom and tilts his head. Tom just sighs.

"I am not staring, I'm just admiring how he looks with his hair down." Tom raises his eyebrow.

"That is still considered staring." I look away and pout and as I do I notice a light pink tint on Bill's cheeks.

"So what are we gonna do today since we have the day off?" Bill clears his throat before he answers.

"I'm not sure. We could go out but I don't know if that fan is still waiting outside." I nod and decide to suggest something.

"Why don't we invite Georg and Gustav to our room and they can help us come up with ideas." Bill nods and speaks.

"Can you go get them their room is across the hall, I need to talk to Tom for a minute." I nod and head out the door grabbing the spare keycard on my way out. I go across the hall and knock on the door to Georg and Gustav's room.

"Who is it?" I hear Georg asking me.

"It's (Name)." He opens the door and I realize he's shirtless my eyes widen and my cheeks flush. Gustav realizes it's me and shoves Georg toward the bathroom. He ushers me in and closes the door apologizing.

"I'm sorry about him I don't think he has full awareness of what's going on a lot of the time." I chuckle and speak walking over to one of the beds and sitting down.

"It's alright, I'm just glad you guys are happy to see me." Gustav smiles.

"Of course, it's nice to have someone new around." I smile and remember why I'm here as Georg comes out with his shirt now on.

"Oh yeah Bill asked me to come get you guys so we could plan what to do today." They nod and Gutsav and I stand up and head to the door. We walk across the hall and I open the door. Tom and Bill are sitting on each of their respective beds. Gustav, Georg and I all sit on the couch and Bill starts talking.

"So what do you guys wanna do today." Georg and Gustav seem to think for a moment before Georg speaks up.

"I was reading a pamphlet about a dessert place in town." I look over and grin.

"I read that pamphlet too!" Georg smiles back at me and Tom speaks.

"I noticed a roller rink on our way back to the hotel yesterday." Bill nods.

"So how about we go to the roller rink for a bit then head to the dessert place after." We all nod and stand up heading outside to a van I didn't know they had. Bill makes sure I get in first followed by Tom then Gustav. Bill sits in the passenger seat and starts directing the driver. It's too quiet so I decide to speak.

"So how were your concerts other than the one that I showed up to unannounced." Georg laughs and Tom answers.

"I mean how they usually are nothing too crazy happened the first day but you showed up on the second which surprised all of us, especially Bill. He was so worried that you fought a fan for those tickets. He was stressed pretty much the whole show." I gasp.

"No way! He seemed so under control on stage." Georg nods.

"He's a great actor." Bill turns to us.

"Well if you would have warned us that you were gonna be there then I wouldn't have been so freaked out." I raise my hands in defense.

"In my defense, I don't have a phone." Tom's eyebrows raise.

"You don't?" I shake my head.

"You really think the parents that kicked me out would be generous enough to give me a phone." Tom's eyes widen and he apologizes. I just smile and put my arm around his shoulder. "It's okay though because if they didn't I wouldn't have met you guys." Tom aws and gives me a big bear hug nearly crushing me. I tap his arm so he'll release me and Gustav laughs.

"You guys really are like siblings now that you've started to hang out more." I nod and smile.

"Yeah, he's like the older brother I never had." Tom starts to fake cry and he wipes a fake tear from his eye and he speaks.

"I am so glad you see me as an older brother figure it means the world to me." I laugh.

"Stop being so dramatic." He laughs.

"Never!" As he says that he puts me in a gentle headlock ruffling my hair. I laugh trying to push him off me. I look up and see Bill looking back at us and smiling gently.

The van stops and the driver tells us we're at the rink. I look outside to see a very eighty's themed building.

I'm so excited to spend today with the boys.