Final Chapter - True Love

Your P.O.V.

—---------------

It's been ten years since I ended up in 2006. Bill and I somehow stayed together during the full ten. At some point, I revealed that I was from the future because Tom went through one of my drawers which had my phone in it. I had to tell them everything. Despite everything they still let me stay with them. I did travel with the band as the keyboard player for about five years before deciding I liked it better on the sidelines. Bill and I moved into a new house together, with Tom of course. We live in the U.S. now. It's safer than living in Germany, after several break-ins. Right now Bill and I are walking hand in hand near my old hometown. The one I lived in before the whole time travel incident. I see a little kid who looks like me when I was younger pass us they turn to us and look at their mom.

"Mommy I wanna marry a man like that when I grow up." Their mom chuckles.

"I'm sure you will someday (Name)." I look back realizing that was my mom. Bill chuckles.

"Maybe they will." I turn to him and he packs me on the lips. I smile.

"Yeah sure, mr, 'wait a little longer I'm waiting for the perfect time to propose.'" He chuckles.

"I just want it to be perfect you know that." I smile at him.

"I know I know, you're a perfectionist." He turns around and starts walking backwards still holding onto my hand.

"I only want it to be perfect because I love you so much." He pulls me closer and kisses me. I chuckle and he leans his forehead on mine. He drags me along a familiar street pulling me onto a blocked-off crosswalk.

"Bill, what is this?" I look around curious about what all this is for.

"It's where we met, the day I saved you, the day you saved me. The start of one of my biggest adventures since I started traveling the world. Being in a band is an adventure but it never compared to the adventure of meeting you. You can make me feel just about every emotion just by looking into my eyes. Your smile, god your smile, it brightens my day. It could brighten the whole world. I don't just want you in my life, I need you in my life so I wanted to ask you this. (Name). Will you marry me?" He gets out a box and a ring and looks into my eyes. I'm in tears. I'm crying happy tears. I can barely speak and yet somehow I say it.

"YES!" He pulls me into a long kiss holding me as if I'll disappear. We pull away and he gently slides the ring onto my finger. We hear clapping and Georg, Tom, and Gustav all come over to us. Tom pats Bill on the back congratulating him. Meanwhile, Georg and Gustav come over to me excited.

"So how do you feel?" I turn to Georg.

"A little overwhelmed but I'm so happy." Gustav hugs me.

"Now I'm not the only one who's gonna be married." I chuckle.

"So you guys all knew?" Tom comes over to me.

"Yeah we had to pull some strings to get this to happen but it was worth it to see Bill so happy." I turn to Bill and he's smiling at me. I walk over to him and pull him down by his collar into another kiss. He freezes for a moment but soon relaxes into the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away from the kiss and he leans his forehead on mine. He smiles at me.

"You have no clue how happy this makes me." I smile back. Tom comes over to us putting his arms around both of us.

"So, when's the wedding?" Bill and I laugh.

(Three months later)

It's finally the day of the wedding Bill and I are so excited we could burst. It's a small wedding with only our closest friends and family. I kept in contact with Raven over the years, so she ended up being the maid of honor. The guys are the groomsman of course and sweet little Pumba is our ring bearer. The dog is like our child at this point.

I walk out to see a very excited Bill. I stand in front of him and he smiles at me.

"You may say your vows now." Bill clears his throat and starts speaking.

"We met in the strangest way, two teenagers on completely different paths and somehow we literally ran into each other, a day that changed the course of my life forever. That will be a day I will be thankful for, for the rest of my life. I want to spend every day with you I want to see your smile every morning I want to see your tears during every sad movie I want to hear your laugh at every joke, I want all of that. I want you (Name), forever." I have tears in my eyes but I start my speech despite that.

"I will never forget the day that I was pushed over by a dark figure in the middle of the street. A dark figure that eventually would take me all over the world. I never knew I'd end up in this situation, looking into your eyes and telling you how much I'm thankful for all the silly little adventures all the cheesy little dates and I can't wait to do more of those things and make more memories." I look over at the officiant and he speaks.

"Do you both take each other in sickness and in health." We say I do at the same time.

"Then you may now kiss." Bill pulls me into the kiss and we hear cheers and clapping. We pull away and smile at each other. I turn to the guys and I see Tom crying and Gustav patting his back I chuckle at the sight and Bill turns to look at them laughing along with me. Pumba comes over in his little suit and jumps up at me, I pick him up and he licks my face.

"Haha, Pumba stop." Bill chuckles and takes Pumba out of my arms and looks down at Pumba.

"Pumba those kisses are meant for me." I chuckle and he puts down Pumba. He pulls me into a kiss. I smile into the kiss.

I'm so glad he came into my life.