Chapter Eight - Guard Dogs and Best Friends

You P.O.V.

—-----------------

"We could disguise them as a makeup artist," we all turn to Gutav at the suggestion. Bill shakes his head and speaks.

"The makeup artists stay back at the venue we'll have to disguise them as a general staff member," I nod and the boys go grab different things. Tom finds a hat that can cover my hair, Bill grabs some sunglasses, and Gustav hands me a jacket with a high collar. I put everything on and zip the collar of the jacket up over my mouth. We all head out together and I stay behind by a few feet so the fans that do see me don't suspect anything. While the boys interact with the fans I head over to the bus and sit down. I sigh and wait for the others Gustav is the first to join me followed by Georg. I feel bad for them they're these two totally cute guys who get passed up, even in the edits I saw in 2023 they were passed up. It was about fifteen minutes before Tom and Bill arrived. I decide to speak.

"Did ya get caught up in the ladies?" Bill sighs and nods and Tom smirks, Tom seems to enjoy the attention he gets. Bill does too but in a different way. Bill sits next to me and lays his head on the table in front of him. He turns his head to me to talk.

"I love our fans but sometimes it can be tiring," Tom speaks.

"I beg to differ I think it's great," Tom smirks and Bill sighs. I take this opportunity to include Georg and Gustav.

"What about you guys what do you think." Gustav's eyes widen not expecting them to be included. Georg answers first.

"It's okay I guess. We aren't exactly the favorites." Gutsav nods and adds to it.

"It's mostly because we don't look as good next to Bill and Tom." I nod and speak.

"I understand but don't worry you guys are super cute it's just taking the girls a little bit longer to notice." I smile as Gustav goes red. Georg gently smiles and thanks me. I turn to Bill and notice he's pouting. He speaks up.

"Aren't I cute (Name)?" I laugh and answer him.

"It's not like you aren't cute, it's just super obvious to everyone that you are." He smiles and sits up and as he does the bus starts to head back to the hotel. Now that we're moving I go to take off my hat but Tom stops me.

"You better wait until after we get to the hotel, there are always a few people waiting for the bus to move so they can follow us usually we shake them off in traffic but keep that on just in case." He flicks my hat and I sit back. He's probably right but I really want to take off this hat. I sigh and look at Bill who shrugs and smiles at me.

When we arrive at the hotel it's been almost thirty minutes and it was like a fifteen-minute walk. We probably took the long route to keep the crazies from following us.

I stand up and stretch taking off the hat and shaking my head. Hats tend to feel stuffy so I don't wear them often. Bill scoots out from next to me and makes his way out of the bus. I go to follow him but I'm stopped when Tom shoves the hat back on my head I glare at him about to say something but he stops me.

"Trust me on this you are much safer right now with the hat on." I give him a questioning look. "I'm just getting a bad feeling." I nod and wait for the rest to leave and head out after Tom who keeps looking around like some kind of guard dog. That's when I see the shine of a camera lens from behind a bush. Oh, there's either a creepy fan or some kind of paparazzi waiting to get a scoop. Tom has noticed it too. I only assume this because he looks pissed. I'm sure if he wasn't exhausted from performing he'd start barreling toward that bush to beat the shit out of the person. I tap his shoulder and he turns back to me and his gaze softens.

"You okay?" He nods and starts speaking.

"I'm fine just pissed, if I'm right it's someone we've had problems with before and I'm sick of seeing them around." I nod as we walk through the door. Bill is waiting for us and he starts ushering us towards our room quickly. He probably noticed the camera too. He swipes the card as quickly as he can and pushes Tom and me in before slamming the door. He slides down the door and sits on the floor I sit down in front of him.

"Care to explain what's got you guys all messed up?" Bill nods and sighs.

"So we have a kind of stalker, she'll follow us to every concert. One of those crazy and rich types." I nod and get up and hold out my hand he grabs it and I pull him up.

"I'm sorry about that." He smiles.

"It's alright there's nothing you can do, I'm worried more for your safety. If she's crazy enough to show up in the U.S. to stalk us, there's no telling what she would do if she found out about you." I nod and look at Tom who looks like he could kill someone.

"Why don't you take a shower to relax Bill?" I push him towards the bathroom. Once he's in there I turn to Tom. "Okay, what's with you being weirdly protective of me?" He answers.

"You feel like my younger sibling, I wanna protect you from weirdos."

"Oh."

"Did you think I had a thing for you?" I nod and he laughs we both sit on his bed and start talking.

"So the whole flirting thing?"

"All jokes I promise, you're nice but you're not my type." I nod and hear Bill knock on the bathroom door.

"As much as I love hearing you two bond you shoved me in hear without a change of clothes." Tom laughs and get's up I turn away from the bathroom door as he hands Bill his clothes. Bill closes the door and Tom and I laugh.

I get the feeling this is gonna be the start of a great friendship.

Authors note: Real quick edit but holy shit man 1.3K that's insane to me and I thought 400 was a lot I never expected to get this much support on something I wrote out of spite for those who would exclude Bill. On that note, though I've been thinking about writing a Gustav fic cause the poor guy gets no love and I adore him. Again thank you all so much ahh I adore your support.