Chapter Nineteen - The Arrival

Your P.O.V.

—--------------

The ride to the airport is long. Bill and Tom are teaching me German, while Gustav and Georg chat in the back. I now know enough German to hold a little bit of a conversation. I also now know what the pet names that Bill has been calling me by are. I had to practically beg him to tell me but he eventually told me.

"I can't wait to start incorporating you into our songs, having a new instrument really opens up the possibilities. Plus with a new vocal range, we could really spice things up." I smile at Bill as he rambles on about how excited he is to work on the next album. Tom yawns audibly and looks at Bill.

"You've been going on about this for hours." Bill stops and blushes.

"Sorry, I didn't even realize." I shake my head holding his hand.

"I don't mind, I love hearing you talk." He smiles super wide and hugs me.

"It's so nice to hear you say that my love." I lean my back against the wall of the bus still holding onto Bill.

"Why don't you take a nap hun, we still have a long trip ahead." He nods laying on my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair slowly falling asleep myself.

I wake up with Bill still on top of me. I smile down at him. The bus comes to a stop and Bill stirs awake.

"Are we at the airport?" I look out the window and nod.

"Yes, we are lovey." He sits up and rubs his eyes. Tom is standing up stretching and Gustav and Georg are on their way out the door I stand up and Bill moves from the seat next to mine letting me get out to stretch. He holds his hand out to me and I take it. We head out of the bus with our luggage. We get pulled aside by security and taken to a smaller strip. Where a little plane is waiting. I think since I've been spending so much time with them as friends, I kinda forgot they were famous. We all shuffle into the little plane. Bill pulls me into the seat next to his.

"Hey, that's always my spot." Bill sticks his tongue out at Tom.

"Well, it's (Name)'s spot now." Tom pouts and sits in a different seat. Bill pulls me into him so that I'm resting on his shoulder.

"You let me sleep on you so you can sleep on me this time." He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at him. The stewardess comes out and gives us a rundown of the safety and a few other things. She finishes and I lean on Bill. He grabs my hand holding it up to his lips and kissing it. I blush and bury my face in his shoulder. He chuckles.

"You are so cute my love." He strokes my hand with his thumb and the plane takes off. I fall asleep on his shoulder.

I wake up to the pilot speaking. He says we're landing soon. I feel a weight on my head and I glance over to look at Bill. He passed out on top of me. How cute. He starts to stir awake and he looks down at me.

"Did I make you uncomfortable I'm sorry darling." I shake my head.

"I wasn't uncomfortable at all, it was actually the pilot talking that woke me up." He chuckles.

"I guess we're almost home then. I hope you don't mind roommates." I laugh.

"Bill, I've been rooming with you two for a week. I don't think I mind anymore." He smiles.

"Good because you're arranged to live with us." The plane lands and I stand up. I grab my bag and wait for Bill to get out. He gets up and takes out his bag grabbing my hand. We walk out of the plane hand in hand.

"Welcome to Germany." He looks over at me with a big bright smile and I can't help but smile back. He starts to take me through the airport to a small car that's waiting for us Bill opens the door.

(So a lot of the next few chapters there will be blank spaces in the text because some of the conversations are gonna be in German but as the reader learns more the text clears up too.)

"Hello, Mom it's been so long how have you been ______?" The woman who I now know is their mom speaks.

"It's been okay but also a little lonely. Where is your brother dear?"

"Oh, he's on his way."

"And this must be (Name)? How are you dear?" I do my best with the knowledge I have to speak in German.

"Uh, I'm good, thank you." She smiles and reverts to English for me.

"Not used to German yet I see." I shake my head.

"No, I'm sorry about that." She smiles.

"That's alright." Tom finally shows up and looks at Bill.

"Why did you _______?" I look at Tom confused and he shakes his head.

"Sorry about that (Name) I got home and I just defaulted to German." I shake my head.

"It's okay I understand some of what everyone is saying just not all."

"I was just asking Bill why he left me on the plane." Bill sticks his tongue out at Tom.

"You were going too slow and I couldn't wait to introduce (Name) to our mom." I blush at that comment.

"Oh, so this is the (Name) you were so excited for me to meet." This time it's Bill's turn to blush.

I think my time here is gonna be lovely.