||EPISODE 24||

So guys here is the next update, i hope you guys will like it😊

Guys i want 50+ comments... last time it was less but still i am updating...
But no consideration this time if there is less comments and i am very particular about this

So here is the next update:

This update will be in a form of a song

After a few days:
It was getting very busy for both Ranbir and Prachi. They were not getting time to spend their husband-wife time.
Ranbir had to go abroad again for a work assignment in photography, and this time, Prachi had to stay behind as she had important office work. They were both sad about being apart from each other, but they knew that they had to support each other in their respective careers.

As the days went by, Prachi found herself missing Ranbir more and more. She longed to be with him, to feel his arms around her and to hear his voice in person. Sometimes, when they video chatted, she would have tears in her eyes, and Ranbir would try to pacify her.

Ranbir: "It's okay, Prachi. We'll be together soon. Just a few more days," He would say, his voice soft and reassuring.
But seeing Prachi cry broke his heart, and he couldn't bear to see her in pain. He knew that he had to cut the video call soon, as he couldn't see her crying.

Ranbir: "I'm sorry, Prachi. I have to go now. But I'll call you again tomorrow, okay?" He would say, his own voice choking with emotion.
Prachi would nod, wiping away her tears. "Okay, Ranbir ji. I'll be waiting for your call."

As soon as the call ended, both of them would have tears in their eyes, yearning to be together. But they knew that they had to be patient and wait for the right time.

Prachi: "I miss you so much, Ranbir ji," She said, tears streaming down herface.
Ranbir: "I miss you too, Prachi," He said, his own eyes misty.
They held each other for a long time in the call and they knew that they had been through a lot, but their love had only grown stronger.

After a few days later:
As soon as Ranbir reached his destination, he called Prachi on video chat. When Prachi answered, she was surprised to see the beautiful view of a city skyline in the background.

Prachi: "Wow, Ranbir ji! This looks amazing!" She asked, her eyes wide with wonder.
Ranbir: "I'm in New York, Prachi. It's been a long time since I've been here. The city is just as vibrant and fast-paced as I remember it," He said, his voice filled with excitement.

Prachi smiled and said, "I'm happy for you, Ranbir ji. I know how much you love photography, and I'm glad you get to do what you love."
Ranbir smiled back and said, "Thanks, Prachi. But I miss you already. It's not the same without you here with me."
Prachi's heart melted at his words. "I miss you too, Ranbir. But we'll make it work. We have technology on our side. We can video chat every day and stay connected."
Ranbir nodded and said, "You're right. Let's make a plan to talk every day. I don't want us to feel like we're drifting apart."

Prachi smiled and said, "Absolutely. I'll make sure to find some time every day to video chat with you. You can show me around the city and tell me about your work."
Ranbir grinned and said, "Sounds perfect,
Prachi. And I can't wait to hear about your day at work. You always have the most interesting stories to tell."

They talked for a while longer, catching up on each other's lives and making plans for their future together. As they hung up, they both felt a sense of comfort and happiness. They knew that even though they were apart for the time being, their love and commitment to each other would only grow stronger.

Over the next few weeks, they made it a point to video chat with each other every day. They showed each other around their respective cities, shared their thoughts and feelings about their work, and talked about their hopes and dreams for the future.