||EPISODE 11||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Arun and Nithya's wedding went successfully and Ranbir took amazing pictures of their wedding and everyone loved his photography skills. Slowly everyone took pictures with the groom and bride.
Arun and Nithya left from the venue and everyone for their respective homes.

Ranbir was walking around the colony and Prachi was just following and looking all around.
They were walking when suddenly a girl stopped them: "Ranbir bhaiyya"
To which Ranbir saw her and happily hugged her and Prachi was confused seeing that but nevertheless smiled hearing "brother" from her.
Ranbir: "Shahana, how are you?"
Shahana: "I am good bhaiyya..." Then she pointed her baby towards Ranbir and Ranbir happily took her in his arms and kissed the little baby's cheeks.
Prachi was just admiring Ranbir all the time with a smile.

Shahana, pointing towards Prachi: "Who is she?"
Ranbir: "Oh she's my friend"
Shahana: "Oh ok"
Ranbir: "By the way you know where is dadi? She used to stay here..."
Shahana: "Oh you want to meet her?"
Ranbir: "Yes"
Shahana: "Ok... she is staying with her daughter now"
Ranbir: "Oh ok"
Shahana: "Ok bhaiyya... see you later then"
Ranbir: "Ok😊"
And then Shahana left from there. Prachi was confused by all this but was very excited to meet all Ranbir's friends and acquaintances in Chennai.

Ranbir then came to the daughter's house: "Hey Ranbir right?"
Ranbir: "Yes actually came to meet dadi, is she here?"
The daughter: "Yes yes... please come inside I will call her"
To which Ranbir smiled at that and came inside and Prachi just silently followed him and came inside the house.
Ranbir and Prachi took their seats and then dadi came out and was very surprised seeing Ranbir there.
Ranbir smilingly came towards her and took her blessings to which she happily blessed him and hugged him tightly and Ranbir smilingly hugged her back.

Dadi, smiling: "Ranbir, how are you?"
Ranbir, smiling: "I am good dadi, how are you?"
Dadi: "I am good dear, ummm let me guess, came for the halwa puri right?"
To which Ranbir smiled at that: "Yes yes"
Dadi: "Ok wait for five minutes"
Ranbir: "Sure dadi"
Then dadi left from there and he came and sat next to Prachi who was all time smiling seeing him.
Ranbir: "You know what... she makes the best halwa puri... you will like it so much..."
Prachi: "Really? Then let me try...😊"
To which Ranbir smiled at that.

After a few mins:
Dadi came out with two plates and gave one of them each to Ranbir and Prachi.
Ranbir was waiting for Prachi to eat and she took a bite and her eyes widened and looked towards Ranbir and nodded her head in a yes saying it's a very tasty to which Ranbir smiled at that.
Ranbir also started eating it and both enjoyed the halwa puri so much and thanked dadi to which she smiled.

Ranbir and Prachi came towards her and took her blessings and she happily blessed both of them to which Ranbir and Prachi smiled looking at her.
Dadi: "May you both stay happy together forever and ever😊"
To which Ranbir and Prachi looked surprised but then Ranbir stopped her...
Ranbir: "Dadi... there is nothing like that... we are just good friends"
Dadi: "But you both are made for each other... just like Shiva-Parvati😊"
To which Ranbir smiled looking at Prachi while she blushingly smiled looking at Ranbir and they both smiled at Dadi and left from there.

That night:
They both changed to normal outfits so they can have comfortable journey back to their homes.