||EPISODE 3||

So guys here is the next update, hope you guys will like it😊

At the podium:
After a few minutes, Prachi came towards the podium and sat next to the bride who was smiling looking at her while Prachi kissed her forehead as she was very close with the bride as they have been friends since childhood.

Ranbir was just admiring her and he said he can't promise about taking her pics to Prachi, he couldn't stop himself from capturing her pics again: that much she was looking so pretty that he wanted to keep on capturing her beauty and attractive features.
Unaware that his heart is beating fast because he knew Prachi was the one who would sit next to the bride as she was her bridesmaid.

Ranbir took an another camera which is brand new and the pictures will look more artistic and very beautiful.
He then took beautiful picture of the groom and the bride but he zoomed the camera only on Prachi for a few times.

Prachi was whispering something to the bride who in turn blushed and looked at her groom who was smiling and holding her hands.
The last few pictures have been only of Prachi and he didn't even feel guilty even once.

Then, he took some pictures while the seven rounds were going on.
After all, the groom is his best friend in his college: and he wants his friend feel happy and have good memories while seeing all the pictures clicked by him.

He captured various pictures of the wedding and soon the guests were invited for dinner outside.
Ranbir hurriedly went there before the guests would arrive so that he can take the pictures of the decorations as the place where the dinner was served looked so aesthetic and he cannot miss that view.

He was taking the pictures when he saw two voices: he turned around only to see the girl who captured his attention since the wedding started.
She was talking to a waitress standing there: basically she was arguing with the waitress and he looked on confused but nevertheless he clicked her pic of her angry face😂

He approached them and listened their conversation.
Prachi, annoyed: "What is this? How can you serve cold food to the guests? The instructions were to serve the food when the guests arrive so hurry up and heat the food... nothing should go wrong"
The waitress nodded and left quickly.

Prachi then looked at her phone and she again got angry: "What? The gifts aren't packed yet? What is this?"
Ranbir then took his another camera and took her pics showing all her different reactions and he couldn't stop his smile while taking all these pics.

After sometime, the waitress came there and asked her to taste the food to which she tried it and soon a smile formed on her lips: "Good! Now it's good😊"
To which the waitress and smiled and she was about to leave when she stopped her: "Hey, save some for me... please please..."
The waitress, sheepishly smiling: "Ok ma'am, as you say😊"
And she smiled and left from there and started doing the arrangements to serve all the guests.

Ranbir smiled and chuckled seeing her childishness and captured that picture too.
Soon the guests started arriving and he lost the sight of Prachi and he started looking here and there.
He then was walking searching for her, here and there and soon he found her playing with the kids all around.

She gave all of them ice creams and all were smiling by that.
All the kids hugged her and she hugged all of them back and kissed their foreheads and soon all the kids left from there with their ice creams in their hands.
He captured that pics as he was feeling all the pics very artistic and beautiful enough to capture all those pictures.

Prachi then saw a boy who was standing there crying rolling his eyes cutely.
She hurriedly came there and kneeled down next to him: "What happened dear?
The boy: "My... ichhh-creammm... fell down"
Prachi: "Oh ok... do you want another one?"
The little boy looked at her and pouted cutely and nodded a yes to which Prachi looked at him in awww and took him in his arms.