||EPISODE 13||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

At Prachi's side:
Karan, Preeta, Prachi and Pihu came to Vikram and Pallavi's house and decided to talk about Ranbir and Prachi's relationship.
Vikram and Pallavi noticed all sitting tensed and got confused.
Vikram: "What happened? Why you all are sitting tensed?"
Karan: "Actually dad... there is something important I want to talk to you guys..."
Vikram: "Ok say it then... don't sit tense..."
To which Karan looked towards Preeta while she signed him to go ahead and say it and she held Prachi's hands who was sitting all tensed.

Karan: "Actually dad... Prachi likes someone"
To which Vikram and Pallavi looked on surprised.
Vikram: "Who?"
Karan: "Umm... Ranbir"
Pallavi: "Ohhh was he the one who took Pihu's photoshoot?"
Karan: "Yes mom"
To which Vikram and Pallavi looked on surprised.

Vikram: "Prachi... your choice is good... but he is just a photographer"
Prachi: "Dad? What do you mean by he is just a photographer?"
Vikram: "I meant that... photographers careers are not stable and in case if he his career fluctuates then how will he look after you?"
Prachi, stubbornly: "Why should he look after me? I can look after myself and if I want I will look after him also..."
To which all looked at her surprised.

Prachi: "And plus he is very talented... if he loses one venture then he knows how to kick start on other ventures too... he is very well updated... and plus my salary... so we both can manage"
To which Vikram looked on.

Karan: "Dad... Ranbir is a guy who takes his profession seriously... so he knows how to handle his career well"
Preeta: "Yeah that's what... and dad Ranbir is an amazing guy and he really likes Prachi so much"
Vikram: "But Prachi... are you sure about this?"
Prachi: "Yes dad... and I will marry only Ranbir..."
To which Vikram and Pallavi looked on.

Prachi, came towards Vikram and sat next to him: "Don't worry dad... I will be very happy with him"
To which Vikram looked on.
Prachi: "And if there is any problem between us... don't worry... I will divorce him and then I will come back to you only... don't worry dad😅😂"
To which all looked on shocked while Vikram lightly hit her head.

Vikram, to Pallavi: "Arree what is she saying?"
Pallavi: "You only pampered her so much right...? So you deserve it😅😂"
To which Vikram looked on surprised.

Karan: "Please dad... please agree for this marriage..."
Preeta: Yes dad... our Prachi will be so happy"
After so many requests Vikram and Pallavi agreed for this marriage.
Vikram: "Ok fine... I agree to this proposal and yeah we all will tell Ranbir's parents to come to our place and we can meet them and plan the next... is that ok my darling daughter?"
To which Prachi jumped and hugged Vikram while all just laughed seeing her cute antics.

Prachi: "Thank you... thank you so much Dad! Mom! You all are the best😊"
All smiled at that and Prachi rushed to her room and dialled Ranbir's number.
Ranbir saw the caller id and smiled seeing the name: "Hello chikchiki!"
Prachi: "Baklu! Ranbir ji... my parents agreed for our marriage..."
To which Ranbir smiled like anything.
Ranbir: "Really... that's great!"
Prachi, smiling: "What about your parents?"
Ranbir: "They also agreed and want to meet your parents"
Prachi: "Oh even my parents want to meet your parents"
Ranbir: "Let's do one thing we will come to your house this weekend... is that ok...?"
Prachi: "Ok fine... I will tell mom and dad"
Ranbir: "Ok fine... I love you❤️"
Prachi: "I love you too Ranbir ji❤️"
And then they happily cut the calls.

Ranbir happily came to the hall and saw his family members were having lunch and he also joined the table.
Ranbir: "Dad! Mom! Prachi's parents also agreed for our marriage!"
Abhi: "Wow! When can we meet them?"
Ranbir: "This weekend... is it fine?"
Abhi: "Yes ok"
Pragya: "I can't wait meet to my future daughter-in-law"
To which all teasingly have smiles to Ranbir while Ranbir blushed at that and continued having lunch.