||EPISODE 20||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Next day:
At apartment:
The sun rays illuminated the room and light shone on the sleeping individuals in the room.
The rays disturbed Ranbir's sleep and his forehead scrunched in confusion and annoyance.

He used his hands as his shield but it wasn't enough as the sun was more powerful and the rays woken him up.
He sleepily opened his eyes but then he felt a weight over him only to see his wife sleeping peacefully hugging him.
They both hadn't changed their wedding attires as they were too tired so slept of in those attire's only.

He tried to lift his hands and tuck the hair strands behind her ear that was blocking his view.
He recalled their wedding and grew happy and blushed thinking about that.
They didn't consummate: as they both decided wedding night is only about having intimacy and physical union but also to show how much they love each other mentally and emotionally and have some talks as there is a lot of time for that.

Ranbir then started drawing circles on her arms which made her smile a little while he kissed her cheeks seeing her cuteness.
She then slowly stirred her eyes only to see her husband looking at her with full love and admiration.
Ranbir: "Good morning my love😊"
Prachi: "Good morning Mr Husband ji😊"
He chuckled and smiled hearing that from her.

Ranbir: "Stay like this... we need to capture this moment"
Prachi, chuckling: "Ranbir ji... the photographer is backkk😎"
To which he smiled at that and took his phone and captured their pic and they saw it and Prachi saw it and said to him: RANBIR and PRACHI are always made for each other"
Ranbir, smiling: "Forever and ever"
To which she smiled while he kissed her forehead and he smiled looking at her while she also smiled looking at him.
She then woke up and rushed to the washroom while he chuckled and used an another washroom and freshened up there.

After sometime:
Prachi came out wearing a salwaar set and she was wiping her hairs.

Ranbir saw her coming out and straight came and back-hugged her

Prachi noticed that he was mood off a little.
Prachi: "What happened?"
Ranbir: "Actually... I have to go to London..."
Prachi, confused and surprised: "London? Why?"
Ranbir: "I have to go for a wedding photography..."
To which Prachi got so happy while Ranbir looked on confused by that.

Prachi, happily: "Oh my god Ranbir ji... you're so talented that your venture reached in London too... that's so nice to hear😊"
Ranbir: "Wait... you're happy or what?"
Prachi: "Of course my husband is getting such good offers then how will I not be happy? L
To which Ranbir lightly smiled at that and kissed her forehead.

Ranbir: "He's my college friend who is staying in London... so..."
Prachi, playing along: "So?"
Ranbir: "Will you allow me to go alone?"
Prachi: "After all I have no other choice right?"
Ranbir then looked on sad when Prachi got a message in her phone to which Prachi looked on surprised.