||EPISODE 29||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

3 months later:
Ranbir's phone rings and the person happens to be Nidhi and he picks it up.
Ranbir: "Hey Nidhi, what's up?"
Nidhi: "Hey Ranbir, I have some good news! My marriage is fixed and I want you and Prachi to come to Chennai for the wedding."

Ranbir: "That's great news, congratulations Nidhi! Of course we'll come, when's the wedding?"
Nidhi: It's in two weeks, on a Saturday evening.

Ranbir: "Okay, we'll make sure to book our tickets and let you know when we're coming."
Nidhi: "Thanks Ranbir, and can you be my wedding photographer?"
Ranbir: "Of course Nidhi! I would love to be your wedding photographer"
To which Nidhi smiled at that: "I am I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys"
To which Ranbir smiled at that and both cut the calls.

Two weeks later, Ranbir and Prachi arrive in Chennai and meet up with Ranbir's friend, Rohit.
Rohit: "Hey guys, welcome to Chennai! How was the flight?"
Ranbir: "It was good, thanks for asking. This is my wife Prachi, by the way."
Rohit: "Hi Prachi, nice to meet you. I'm Rohit, Ranbir's friend."
Prachi: "Nice to meet you too, Rohit."

Ranbir: "So, Rohit's offered to take us to Nidhi's place, are you guys ready to go?"
Prachi: "Yeah, let's go."
They all get into Rohit's car and head to Nidhi's flat.
As they are on the way to Nidhi's flat, Rohit, Ranbir's friend, starts a conversation.

Ranbir was sitting with their baby boy and Prachi at the backseat scrolling on her phone.

Rohit: "You know, Nidhi has made a lot of money from her vlogging on YouTube. She's become quite popular."
Ranbir: "Really? That's amazing. She must be doing something right."
Prachi, : Yeah, we've seen some of her videos. She's really talented.

Ranbir, who is holding his three-month-old baby boy, chimes in with the joke.

Veerav has grown up now!😊😅

Ranbir: "In that case, I should have married her😅😂"
Prachi looks at him with a smirk.

Prachi: "Oh really? And what about me?"
Ranbir, laughs: "Of course, I would choose you over anyone else. I love you, baby😅❤️"
Prachi playfully mimics him.
Prachi, in a silly voice: I love you, baby! Go da!😅❤️"
They both laugh, and Prachi playfully shoves him.
Prachi, laughs: "Stop it, you goofball."
Rohit smiles at the couple.

Rohit: "You guys are adorable. I'm glad you found each other."
Ranbir: "Thanks, man. We're lucky to have each other."
They arrive at Nidhi's flat and are greeted by her with a smile.

Ranbir and Prachi arrive at Nidhi's flat and Prachi immediately encircles her arms around Ranbir's shoulders, introducing herself as his wife while Ranbir smiled at that.

Prachi: "Hi Nidhi, I have heard a lot about you! I have seen your many vlogging videos in Youtube! Hi, I'm Prachi, Ranbir ji's wife."
Nidhi fake smiles, feeling a bit uncomfortable at the possessive gesture.