||EPISODE 14||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Next day:
The mansion was beautifully decorated with a very beautiful theme as described by Ranbir...
Come on suggested by the photographer Ranbir😎
Ranbir was with his camera walking here and there taking good pics while Aryan was searching for him and found him walking here and there with the camera taking pictures that too on the day of his engagement💍💍

Yes guys... it was Ranbir and Prachi's engagement day

Aryan saw him and facepalmed himself and came towards him.
Aryan, unbelievable: "Ranbir...!"
Ranbir: "Yes? What do you want bro? Can't you see I am busy taking pictures"
To which Aryan looked away annoyed.

Aryan: "Why are you taking pics? You know what is today right?"
Ranbir: "Yes my engagement with Prachi!"
Aryan: "Yes so why are you taking pics?"
Ranbir: "Then who else will take... you know I am the best and pro in this"
To which Aryan folded his hands and glared at him.

Aryan: "Come on... I am a pro in this and I brought you into this..."
Ranbir: "Yeah I know... but what to do bro...? Attitude got into me😂"
To which Aryan lightly hit his arms while Ranbir smiled at that.

Aryan: "What? You didn't get ready till now?"
To which Ranbir shrugged at him.
Aryan: "Go and get ready man... what are you waiting for them?"
Ranbir: "Who will handle the photography then?"
"Then what are we here for?"
To which Ranbir and Aryan turned around only to see Arun and Nithya standing there with a smile.

Ranbir, smiling: "Arun! Nithya!"
To which Ranbir came and hugged Arun while Nithya smiled at their bond.
Arun: "Come on bro! What are me and Aryan for? Come on you go and get ready, we will handle the photography... your entire wedding photography is our responsibility now😁"
Aryan: "Yes bro... and your wedding photography will be the best... that too taken by us"
To which Aryan encircled his arms around Arun's shoulders while Ranbir hugged both of them while the three shared a happy trip hug with each other.

Ranbir: "Thanks guys😊"
Arun: "Come on... no thanks between us bro!"
Aryan: "Yes bro"
To which Ranbir smiled at that and he left from there to get ready for his engagement.

At Prachi's side:
She was seen getting ready!
She was dressed up in a lehengas with simple jewellery and makeup was done by Shahana.

Pragya and Pallavi was standing sideways and adoring Prachi.
Pragya: "I hope no one's eyes will fall on my daughter-in-law... she's looking so pretty"
Pragya kissed her head while Prachi smiled at that.

Pallavi: "Thank you Pragya ji for loving my daughter!"
Pragya: "No please no thanks Pallavi ji! Come on she is not my daughter-in-law... she's my daughter only... so please no thanks on this😊"
To which Pallavi hugged Pragya and kissed Prachi's forehead while Prachi smiled at that.

Pragya: "Ok Shahana you stand here... and yeah I will take care of Anushka"
Shahana: "Are you sure aunty? She's very naughty just like her dad"
Pragya: "Come on... I have raised two kids and they both were not less than naughty"
To which Shahana chuckled at that.

Pallavi: "Yeah that's what and one naughty person is getting engaged today"
To which Prachi cutely pouted looking at Pallavi: "Amma🥺"
Pallavi: "I was just kidding my dear... you stay here ok... we will inform Shahana by when to come down for engagement"
Shahana: "Ok aunty"
Prachi smiled at that and then they left from the room to downstairs.