||EPISODE 4||

So guys here is the next update, I hope ypou guys will like it😊

At Ranbir-Aryan's apartment:
After a day full of work, Ranbir and Aryan reached their apartment. They both headed to their respective rooms. He dropped his bag on the bed and sat on the bed exhausted but the thought of that particular girl made him smile.

He remembered Aryan's words and smiled. He then took his camera and kept it for charge.
He went to take a shower and he came back all fresh wiping his wet hairs and he went to bed as he was very tired.
Normally he would fall asleep in a second after such a tiring day... but Prachi's thoughts were occupying his mind.

Ranbir, smiling: "Definitely something is there that is really attracting me so much to her... I can't stop myself from taking her pics, she's so pretty and beautiful... hope no other guy takes her😊😂"
He got drifted back into his thoughts and recalled her smile, cuteness, angry pout, her bond with kids and laughters.
He then fell asleep thinking about her only.

Next day:
Ranbir woke up only to see that it was his free day and he didn't have any work today.
He then went to freshen up and took a shower and came to the hall with his laptop.

He was on his laptop transferring all the photos. The tv was the background sound that played as Aryan was watching something which was on the tv.
Ranbir was concentrating on retouching and editing the pictures in a more artistic and beautiful way and he has taken a lot of pictures so it will take a lot of time to sit and work on this.

He was scrolling and scrolling the pictures when Prachi's pictures came and his lips instantly curved a smile and he started admiring her.
And as he was scrolling he understood that he indeed taken a lot of pictures of hers.

He saved her pictures in another folder named "Prachi😍"
So that he send it to her later on.
He then continued working on the wedding pictures by keeping the best album as the groom was his friend back in college so everything should be perfect and best for his friend.

Aryan then saw Ranbir who was working on the pictures: "Dude there is still a lot time for making an album for this... so why struggling now? Take rest and enjoy man"
Ranbir: "Yeah I know bro... but we have other shoots as well so I don't want to accumulate works"
Aryan sighed as he knew it was useless talking to Ranbir as works come important for him.
He was very passionate about his work.

Aryan: "Bro... I was thinking can we expand this business of ours?"
To which Ranbir looked on.

Ranbir: "But why?"
Aryan: "I want more people to know more about our business... now we are working for our friends, relatives and family friends that's it... we need more people from outside to know about our wedding shoot photography business"
Ranbir: "Yeah you're right"

Aryan then went to the kitchen to make some coffee and he came back with two coffee mugs in his hand.
Ranbir, smiling: "Thank you bro😊"
Aryan: "You're welcome roommate😊"
And they sipped their coffee and kept their mugs aside.

Ranbir: "So you were saying about expanding our business?"
Aryan: "But how? Social media cannot help... it can help in minor ways but not in much good ways"

Ranbir: "So how do you want to promote it then?"
Aryan: "We need a famous celebrity who can promote our wedding shoot photography business... but where we can get?"
To which Ranbir thought for a while and then he smiled as he got an idea.

Aryan saw him and got confused: "What happened bro? Why you smiling?"
Ranbir, smiling: "What if there is a famous celebrity who can promote our business?"
To which Aryan looked on confused.

Aryan, confused: "But who?"
Ranbir, smiling: "You know the singer Vishal Singh?"
Aryan: "Yeah yeah... he is the famous singer right? I love all his songs... but wait how can you bring him to promote our business"

Ranbir, smiling: "We can"
Aryan: "How?"
Ranbir, smiling: "Cause he was my batchmate back in college"
To which Aryan looked at him surprised: "Whattt? Vishal Singh, the famous singer Vishal Singh was your batchmate back in college? I can't believe this bro"
To which Ranbir chuckled at that.

Ranbir: "If you want I can message and ask him now"
Aryan, surprised: "You have his number?"
Ranbir: "Of course bro, he was my best friend back in college so obviously I will have his number right... I can message him now and he will surely promote our business"
Aryan, excitedly: "Then do it bro... oh my god can't believe this, if he promotes then I can't even imagine the number of orders we will be getting"
To which Ranbir chuckled and smiled at that.

Next day:
Vishal Singh came on instagram live and told about Ranbir and Aryan's business venture of wedding shoots photography and then Aryan just encircled his arms around Ranbir's shoulders in excitement.

Aryan: "Thank you bro😊"
Ranbir: "Come on dude... this is our joint business so for sure I can do this to promote our business and of course I can't thank enough him and yeah he didn't forget me after he became this famous also... back in college he was a very good singer and all girls used to like him... and I only suggested him to go for movies too and look with his hard work and determination he came in movies and now he is a rocking singer and has million followers in social media"
To which Aryan smiled at that.

That day, they started getting so many calls from various parts of the world and Aryan couldn't believe it: "Bro... omg I didn't expect these much calls in a day... we are getting shoot orders from abroad too... we need to travel a lot"
Ranbir, smiling: "Yes yes... calm down my brother😊"
To which Aryan smiled and hugged Ranbir while Ranbir also hugged him back.

On the other side:
Prachi was watching the live and was smiling seeing Ranbir's success, then she got an idea and immediately went to her family members to discuss about this.

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all liked it😊😊😊

Did you guys liked the update?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰