||EPISODE 22||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

At Ranbir's apartment:

Ranbir and Prachi were in their bedroom, packing their bags for their trip to London. Ranbir was carefully packing his camera equipment, while Prachi was folding her business suits.
Ranbir and Prachi were in their apartment, getting ready for their upcoming trip to London when they heard a knock on the door. It was Aryan, Shahana, Arun, and Nithya, their close friends.

Aryan: "Hey, lovebirds! Are you guys ready for your London trip?"
Shahana: "I bet you're excited, Ranbir. You'll get to take some amazing pictures."

Arun: "And Prachi, I'm sure you're going to kill it at your business meeting."
Nithya: "And we want to hear all about your trip when you get back."
Ranbir and Prachi laughed and hugged their friends.

Ranbir: "We're so excited. London is one of the most beautiful cities in the world."
Prachi: "And I'm looking forward to closing some big business deals."

Aryan: "That's what we like to hear. But before you go, we have some important questions to ask you."
Arun: "Yeah, like when are you two going to start a family? We want to be aunties and uncles already."

Shahana: "Oh come on guys... they got married only few weeks back... and now only family?"
Nithya: "Yeah that's what... and most importantly, did you pack warm clothes? London can be quite chilly this time of year."
Ranbir and Prachi smiled at their friends' teasing questions.

Ranbir: "We're not quite ready for starting a family yet. We want to enjoy our time together for a while."
Prachi: "Yes"

Aryan: "That's understandable. But before you go, we have some important advice for you."
Shahana: "Make sure to have some romantic moments in London. It's such a beautiful and romantic city."

Arun: "And make sure to try the local cuisine. London has some amazing food."
Nithya: "And don't forget to bring us back some souvenirs!"
Ranbir and Prachi laughed at their friends' excitement and teasing. They knew that they would miss them while they were gone, but they were also excited for their adventure in London.
As their friends dropped them off at the airport, they hugged them goodbye.

Aryan: "Have an amazing trip, you two. And don't forget to call us when you get there."
Shahana: "And take lots of pictures so we can see everything when you get back."

Arun: "And make sure to have some fun. It's your honeymoon after all."
Nithya: "Love you guys. Have a safe flight and an amazing time in London."
Ranbir and Prachi hugged their friends goodbye, feeling grateful for their love and support. They knew that they had a great group of friends who cared for them and would always be there for them, no matter what.

Ranbir: "Thanks for dropping us off, guys. We'll miss you all while we're gone to London"
Prachi: "But we can't wait to share all our London adventures with you when we get back."

Aryan: "We'll be eagerly waiting to hear all about it. Have a safe trip, you two."
Shahana: "And don't forget to call us as soon as you land in London."

Arun: "And make sure to have some fish and chips for us."
Nithya: "And bring us back some London souvenirs."
As Ranbir and Prachi came to the airport, they felt excited for their adventure in London and for all the memories they would create together. They knew that they had a great support system with their friends, and that they would always be there for them no matter where life took them.

Ranbir: "I can't wait to take some amazing shots in London! It's such a beautiful city."
Prachi: "I know, right? And I'm excited for my business meeting too. It's going to be a great trip."