||EPISODE 27||

So guys here is the next update, i hope you guys will like it😊

Prachi had just given birth to a baby boy, and Ranbir was beside himself with joy.
He rushed out of the delivery room to call someone to share the news first.
He dialled the number and the person it picked it up.
The person happens to be Nidhi!

Nidhi, surprised: "Ranbir!"Ranbir: "Nidhi

Ranbir: "Nidhi..."
Nidhi: "Yes tell me Ranbir... is anything wrong?"
To which Ranbir didn't say anything.

Nidhi: "Ranbir! Say something..."
Ranbir: "Nidhi... woh... woh..."
Nidhi: "Yes Ranbir tell! You're scaring me now... tell me Ranbir, what happened?"
To which Ranbir started getting tears.

Ranbir, with tears: "Nidhi, at night, Prachi got labor pain and we rushed to the hospital and then..."
Nidhi: "Then? Then what happened?"

Ranbir, with tears: "Nidhi, you won't believe it! Prachi just gave birth to a baby boy!"
To which Nidhi became so surprised and became teary eyed out of happiness.

Nidhi: "Oh my God, Ranbir! That's amazing news! How is Prachi? Is she okay?"
Ranbir: "Yes, yes, she's fine. The baby is healthy too. I can't believe it, Nidhi. I'm a father now!"
Nidhi felt a twinge of sadness in her heart at the mention of Prachi's name.
She had always secretly harbored feelings for Ranbir, but she knew that he was in love with Prachi.

Nidhi: "I'm so happy for you, Ranbir. Congratulations! When can I come and see the baby?"
Ranbir: "As soon as we get the green light from the doctor. We're still in the hospital right now. But I'll let you know, okay?"

Nidhi: "Sure, sure. Take care of Prachi and the baby, okay?"
Ranbir: "I will, Nidhi. Thanks for being there for me always. You will always be my best buddy forever"
Nidhi: "Yes of course!"
Then they smiled at cut the calls.

As Ranbir hung up, Nidhi couldn't help but feel a sense of unease but she left it as she loves Prachi the same way she loves Ranbir too.
Nidhi: "Please let everything be okay, God. Please."

Meanwhile, outside, Ranbir's friends were celebrating around a bonfire.
When they received his message, they immediately decided to call him to congratulate him.

Friend 1: "Ranbir, my man! Congratulations!"
Friend 2: "Dude, you're a dad now! That's incredible!"
Ranbir: "Thanks, guys. I can't believe it. I'm so happy!"

As they congratulated him, Nidhi watched on from the sidelines, feeling happy for Ranbir but also a bit left out.
Nidhi: "I wish I could be as happy as them. I wish I could forget about my feelings for Ranbir and just be happy for him."

But as she remembered Ranbir's smiling face, she knew that her feelings for him were not going to disappear anytime soon.
Nidhi: "I'll always love you, Ranbir. But I love Prachi too the same as much I love you Ranbir! I'll also always be there for you both, no matter what."
The friends then dragged Nidhi in front of the bonfire and all just celebrated Ranbir and Prachi's happy news of becoming proud parents to a baby boy.