Part 28: Our sensei

Memory POV:

I am glad Menma and I made up yesterday.

Otherwise, the whole team 7 wouldn't be here waiting for our sensei today.

''He is lateeee!'' Menma whines.

I giggle.

''Come on have patience!'' I say and smile at him.

Mitsuki looks to the door.

Then a snake goes up his neck.

''KYAAAA!!!'' I yell out and take a few steps back.

''Take it easy. He is friendly towards the friendly.'' Mitsuki says and pets the snake.

Menma walks up to it and pets it as well.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!!??

''What is the time?'' Mitsuki asked his snake.

''ssssssss'' The snake responded and Mitsuki sighed.

''Our sensei should've come here 15 minutes ago.'' Mitsuki says and goes back to petting his snake.

I sigh.

''Well nothing we can do about-''

Then the door opens.

I activate Byakugan (in case it was an enemy).

''Hello, students, sorry I'm late. I had training!'' The grown up man said.

He had brown hair with blue eyes and a head band tied around his forehead.

A ninja suit too.

There is no doubt....he is...

''Our sensei?'' I ask.

He looks over to me and smiles.

''Yeah, I am your sensei.'' He replies and nodded.

''Let us maybe get to know each other better!'' Our sensei said and clapped his hands together.

I smiled and looked towards Mitsuki and Menma who nodded.

We walked up to a roof.

''haaah, this is were big brother Naruto had his first meeting with his sensei. That's why I chose this spot.'' Our sensei said and sat down at the rock ground.

Big brother?

I looked to Menma who also seemed confused.

''Sit down, guys.'' Sensei said and gestured us to sit in front of him.

We all sat down and faced him.

''We'll start with me, alright? I am Konohamaru Sarutobi. I like training and I dislike when people don't respect me.'' Konohamaru-sensei said.

''Now, You in the middle, you go first.'' Sensei said and pointed to Menma.

Menma stood up from his seat.

''I am Uchimaki Menma! I like many things, like, for example, my mama, my dad, and my friends and the academy! I dislike when people talk crap about my family and another thing is, I dislike when people underestimate me! My dream is to be the best ninja there is out there!!'' Menma says.

I smile as I look up at him.

This is the reason I like him.

He is so protective and kind, and so brave!

I see Mitsuki smile as well.

I am truly happy for them.

Even though, I will maybe never get over my crush for Menma, I will always try and be happy for them.

''Okay that is great for a ninja! You there on the right.'' Sensei says and points at me.

I stand up after Menma sat down again.

''I am Haruno-Hyuga Memory. I like many things such as mama Hinata, Sakura and my little sister Atena. I dislike when people don't understand me and I also dislike when I am not as strong as I should be! My dream is to become as strong as my parents Hinata Haruno-Hyuga and Sakura Haruno-Hyuga!'' I say and smile.

Sensei smiles at me.

''That is also good things about being a ninja.''  Sensei says.

I nod and sit back down.

''You on the left.'' Sensei said and pointed to Mitsuki.

Mitsuki stood up.

''I am Mitsuki. I like Menma and only Menma. I dislike people who dislike Menma and I also dislike people who underestimate me...'' Mitsuki says.

''My dream is...'' Mitsuki started.

Me and Menma looked at him curiously.

''is to be Menma's only one forever.'' Mitsuki finishes.

I see Menma's face become all red with a crimson color and his ears a bit red too.

Then he sat down again.

Konohamaru-sensei nodded and smiled.

''Your first mission will be tomorrow, 5:00 o'clock in the morning.'' Konohamaru-sensei said and stood up.

We all stood up again and I heard Menma groan.

''5?? I wanna sleeeeeeep!!'' He whines. I chuckle.

''Go to bed earlier today, then!'' I say.

He looks to me and nods.

''See you tomorrow outside the academy and do not eat before going.'' Konohamaru-sensei said before he ninja jumped away.

"I guess, see you tomorrow." Menma says.

I nod.

"See you tomorrow!" I say and wave at them as I run back to my family resident.

I hope it goes well on the mission tomorrow...

End of part 28...
To make up for the time I was gone I am updating 2 times today😀
Have a nice day👌🏻
Happy pride month again🏳️‍🌈