Part 11: Don't worry

Naruto POV:

Me and Sasuke went downstairs to prepare dinner. Sasuke would help me because he said: 'what if something happens to you? I won't allow that.' 

As if I never have made dinner before.

We made tomato soup and I got to have fast ramen with ketchup. 

It is kind of good, actually!

Menma was in the living room, watching his favorite anime, Given.

When dinner was ready, I took out some ketchup for my ramen and put it on the table.

''Dinner is ready!'' Sasuke yelled and Menma immediately turned the tv off and ran to the table.

''No running!'' I say as I sit down.

Menma nods and sits down at his seat. Sasuke sits down beside me.

I take my ramen and put in some ketchup and Menma and Sasuke take tomato soup.

''Oh right! I should tell you guys.'' Menma then said and ate a little of his tomato soup and quickly swallowed it.

''What is it, Menma?'' Sasuke asks and eats his tomato soup as well.

''Tomorrow we will get asigned in three man squads at the academy.'' Menma says and I smile.

''That's great.'' Sasuke says and eats more of his soup.

''We'll hope you get with Memory then.'' I say and laugh a little at Menma's small blush.

''Memory? You mean Memory Haruno-Hyuga?'' Sasuke questioned. Menma nods.

''Oh, you befriended her or is it something more intimate?'' Sasuke questioned. 

I laugh at his confusion and Menma's blush growing deep red.

''We are friends!'' Menma quickly answered and ate more soup.

''Ohhh.'' Sasuke says and eats more of his soup as well.

''And you call me stupid!'' I laugh out and Sasuke glares at me.

''Shut up, dobe.'' He mumbles and I immediately stops laughing.

I feel tears forming in my eyes.

''Am I...nothing to you?'' I ask and start crying.

Okay, I can't control this!

Sasuke's black eyes go as wide as golf balls.

''W-What!? No! I'm sorry Naruto. You are everything to me of course. I love you very very very much, you know!'' Sasuke says and wipes away the tears rolling down my face.

I stop crying and giggle instead.

''I love you too, Sasuke!'' I say and turn to my food again.

Menma sits there, surprised at my reaction.

Sasuke always calls me dobe. Me starting to cry over it so suddenly is really weird but it would be hard explaining it to a 13 year old.

''Mama, are you okay?'' Menma asks and looks at me worringly.

I look at him and smile.

''Yeah, wonderful!'' I say and eat more of the ramen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Menma POV:

After dinner, it was kind of late so I went to bed.

When I was about to fall asleep, dad came into the room.

''Hey, Menma.'' Dad whispers and closes the door behind him carefully and sits down on my bed beside me and turns on the lamp beside my bed.

''W-Wha-'' I say as I am rubbing my eyes to take away the tiredness.

''Listen, I understand if you are worried about Naruto but we are eventually going to a doctor if it keeps on like this.'' He explains.

He looks at me and smiles.

''You should focus more on the academy.'' He says and ruffles my raven hair.

''You won't divorce, right?'' I ask and dad's eyes widened but then softened.

''I wouldn't let him leave me, Menma.'' He says and smiles. I smile too.

''That's a relief.'' I say and let out a relief sigh.

''Well, that is all I wanted to tell you.'' Dad says and stands up from the bed.

''Oh okay.'' 

''Again, you don't have to worry. I know it is not the 'usual' Naruto we have around us right now but it will be okay soon.'' Dad says and goes to the door and opens it quietly.

''Good night, dad.'' I say and turn off the lamp and get under the covers.

''Good night, Menma.'' Dad says and then I doze off.

End of part 11...