Part 4: Good night

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
__________________________________
Menma POV:

I am kind of tired and I don't want to be tired in the morning when I wake up.

I am now standing in the bathroom, brushing my teeth with my light blue toothbrush.

''Already getting to bed?'' Mama's voice ask me. I turn to the door and see mama standing there with an raised eyebrow.

''Yeah, I just want more sleep because I am tired.'' I simply reply and spit out the toothpaste in the sink.

He chuckles.

''That's good, Menma! Than you can have more energy for studies!'' Mama says and grins at me.

I smile back a little.

''Yeah, I know.'' I say and spit out the remaining toothpaste before putting the toothbrush back to its place and walk past mama.

''Good night, Menma.'' Mama says and hugs me before I could go anywhere.

I laugh and get myself out of the hug.

''Hn. Good night.'' I say and walk my way to my room and close the door.

I take off my clothes and put on my stripy pyjamas and get into bed.

I take the covers over me and turn off the light until I doze off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV:

''He went to bed early?'' I ask as Naruto comes back to the couch and lays down on my lap.

''Yup. He wanted more sleep.'' Naruto says. I chuckle.

''It sounds more like Shikamaru.''

Naruto laughs.

''Yeah, but I'm sure all kids want sleep.'' Naruto says.

''Hn.'' I hum in response and Naruto looks up at me.

''What?'' I ask.

Naruto tries to shrug.

''I don't know. I just love your voice.'' Naruto says and smiles.

I feel a blush creep on my face.

''Stop it, dobe!'' I say and cover my face.

Naruto laughs.

He sits up from my lap and takes away my hands for me to meet with his clear blue eyes.

He leans in and kisses me on my lips.

I kiss back and move my hands to Naruto's waist.

Naruto uses his tongue and licks my lower lip for access.

I gladly accepts and use my tongue as well.

Mine and Naruto's tongues were now wrestling each other as I hear Naruto make some small moaning sounds.

Then we break apart for air and I pin him down on the couch and start sucking on his tan neck.

''Ah...'' Naruto moans slightly.

I bite down on his neck and leave some beautiful marks.

I move away from his neck and goes back to his lips and kiss him again.

My hand start to trace down to his crotch and start taking down his pants.

When i had taken off his pants completely, I threw them to the floor and the same to the boxers.