Part 10: friends

Menma POV:

Today, my day was very very not normal.

I have had the most amazing time with Memory.

Me and Memory apparently had began in the same class because of our parents being friends and former teammates and stuff like that.

She is the eldest daughter of Hinata and Sakura Haruno-Hyuga and apparently has a younger sister that is 2 years younger than her. 

But Memory's parents divorced after Sakura was caught cheating on Hinata with someone called Rock Lee. 

Memory was sure that it was just a mistake but....is cheating a mistake? I don't know.

We were chatting in our seats in the classroom at the end of the day. 

Then our sensei started talking so we stayed quiet.

''Tomorrow, you will finally get togheter in a 3 man squad.''

Me and Memory looked at each other for a second than back to the sensei.

''Tomorrow, I want no arguments about 'oooh noooo I wanna be with that one that one' blah blah blah.'' The sensei said and smiled at the last part.

''Now, have a good day and don't forget to train your shuriken and kunai knifes throwing!''

Me and Memory walked together out of the classroom.

''Three man squad?'' Memory questioned.

I looked over at her.

''I hope we get to be in the same. You are the only friend I have.'' I say as we walk out of the academy.

Memory and I stop walking and she looks at me with her pale voilet eyes and smiles.

''I hope so too!'' She says and then continues walking. I run so I can catch up.

We lived seperate ways from each other so we stopped for a moment and just looked at each other until Memory hugged me.

''Thank you for today.'' She says and then breaks the hug.

I smile and nod.

''Thanks to you too!'' I say.

She smiled then she walked her path, waved and then ran. I waved back and walked my path to my house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto POV:

I hear the door open and I walk out to the hall to see Menma with a big smile on his face. I smile.

''Good day?'' I ask.

Menma looks up at me and smiles bigger then before.

''Yeah! It was really REALLY good!'' He says and jumps a little of joy. 

''A new friend pherhaps? Or...a girl?''

Menma blushes and walks past me.

''A new friend.'' Menma answers and walks over to the couch and takes one of my chocolates.

 I smile

''That's great, Menma!'' I say and walk over to the couch and sit next to him.

''I guess this is the part were you tell me their name.'' I say and look over to Menma.

''She -- Her name is Memory Haruno-Hyuga.'' Menma answred and  smiled as he mentioned her name. I smile.

''Sakura-chan and Hinata's daughter. She's nice.'' I say and eat more chocolates.

''Yeah, she is.''  Menma says.

''Where's dad?'' Menma asked and looked around.

''He is upstairs.'' I say and point to the stairs.

Menma gets up and walks to the stairs, leaving me alone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV:

I am right now just sitting in deep thought in me and Naruto's room. 

He is definetly pregnant but you never can be too sure!

We have to wait 20 more days and then I can 'accidently' put a pregnancy test on the sink so Naruto can see and think 'yeah I should take it' and then we will get an answe-

''Dad?'' Menma brought me out of my thoughts and entered the room.

''Yeah? What is it?'' 

''Do you know what is going on with mama?'' 

I look at Menma then down to my feet.

''No...No I really don't.'' I say in a kind of worried tone.

Then Naruto came running, ushing Menma gently aside and running into the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

Then it stops but then he throws up again and again and again until it finally stops for good.

I walk over to him, gesturing to Menma to leave us a lone a bit.

''Naru...'' I say and stroke his back.

Naruto turns around and hugs me. I feel wet coming to my shoulder.

''I-I-I d-d-don't know w-what i-is w-wrong!'' Naruto cries into my shoulder.

I stroke his back to try and calm him down.

''Naruto, everything will be alright. You can trust me, baby.'' 

''I am disgusting!'' He says.

Now I am mad.

I broke the hug and look him deep into the ocean blue orbs I love so very much.

''Naruto Uchimaki, never and I mean NEVER EVER talk about yourself like that! You are NOT disgusting! This is very very normal and trust me you will feel better soon!''

Naruto wipes away his tears and smile at me.

He went to wipe his mouth but saw the toilet paper gone to an end so he went to the cabinet under the sink.

I quickly covered the cabin.

''What are you doing, Sasu?'' Naruto asks with a laugh.

I laugh nervously.

''You have nothing by your mouh you are fine!'' I say but he glares at me.

''I feel something on my face! I need the toilet paper!'' he says with a bit more anger.

Now his blue orbs turned burning red and I felt the strong chakra in the whole room.

I felt shivers go down my spine.

''O-Okay! Okay!'' I say and get out of the way.

Now Naruto calmed down and smiled at me. 

''Thanks!'' He says and opens the cabin and I turned around not to face him.

''Uhm...Sasuke?'' Naruto asked.

I turned to face him holding one of the 7 pregnancy tests.

''I can explai-''

''No no I know what you are thinking now. Ohhhh that is maybe the reason why I am like this!'' Naruto said and looked at the little box in front of him like it was gold.

''I should take the test, shouldn't I?'' Naruto asked. I shrug.

''Don't you remember you waited 21 days when you were pregnant with Menma.'' I say. Naruto nod.

''So, 20 days?'' Naruto asks and I nod.

End of part 10...