Part 9: Not feeling well

Naruto POV:

The next day, I wake up to my alarm and smile as I see Sasuke sleeping. 

I turn off the alarm and get out of bed carefully.

''Oh no!'' I whisper and run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

I throw up again and again until my stomach had enough.

''Naruto, you okay?'' A voice calls out. It was Sasuke.

''Y...Yeah I am just fine!'' I say but then I throw up again and Sasuke hurries to me and strokes my back.

''Are you sure you are okay? I can report to Kakashi that you aren't feeling well?'' Sasuke says in a soft voice.

I cough up more vomit, then I flushed the toilet.

''N..No....I can't....I need to....work..'' I say while I wipe my mouth.

''You clearly aren't feeling well.'' Sasuke says and helps me wipe my mouth.

''I AM TOTALLY FINE!'' I yell.

Sasuke's black eyes widened and mine did as well.

''I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to yell at you.'' I say quickly and hug him.

He chuckles.

''I know.'' He says.

''I will report to Kakashi that you aren't feeling well.'' Sasuke says and smiles warmly at me. 

I smile too.

''Okay.'' 

Then we heard the door to our bedroom creak open and we see a worried Menma by the door.

''Is...everything......okay?'' He asks and walks over to us.

''Yeah, mama isn't feeling well, that is all.'' Sasuke says.

''Come on, we'll let mama rest and then I can make you breakfast.'' Sasuke says and leads Menma downstairs.

I slowly get up on my feet and try to keep the balance so I won't fall.

I go downstairs, still in my pajamas, to eat something.

''Hey, you should be resting, Naruto.'' Sasuke says rom the kitchen.

I shake my head 'no'.

''I am really REALLY craving some ramen with ketchup!'' 

I say and hurry to the fridge to get out ketchup and fast ramen.

I look to Sasuke who has a confused look on his face.

''Ketchup and ramen? That doesn't really sound like a good combination.'' He says and raises an eyebrow.

''W-What? Y-You find ramen.......d-disgusting?'' I stutter and tears start going down my face. 

Sasuke's eyes widened.

''W-What? O-Of course not! I love ramen, it's the best thing ever!'' He says and I immediately stops crying.

''Really?!'' I say.

He sighs.

''Yeah, really.'' He says and I kiss him on the lips.

''you are the best, Sasuke!'' I say and start making the ramen with ketchup.

''I am going to go to the academy now!'' Menma yells from the hall.

''Goodbye, sweetie!'' I yell back.

I hear the door open and then close.

''Hey, Naru. Are you okay?'' Sasuke asks and puts a hand on my shoulder.