Part 14: Team 7

No one's POV:

Mitsuki, Memory and Menma was left behind because their sensei wanted them to 'get to know each other'.

Mitsuki had planned this whole thing through ever since he heard that from his sensei.

He was gonna make Menma his, no matter what!

But how?

''Menma what are you doing?''
Memory asked as Menma pouted in his seat.

''I wanna go home and ask mama if he is okay!''
Menma says and crosses his arms.

Memory smiled at the cute sight.

''Come on, i'm sure he is fine with your dad there to help.''
Memory said and giggled a little.

''Yeah I guess you're right...'' Menma responded and sat up in his seat.

Mitsuki turned to see Menma and his heartbeat went slightly faster.

He then evily smirked.

This was perfect....

''So Menma, what are those handsome whiskers on your cheeks?'' Mitsuki asked and stepped closer to the desk Menma and Memory sat by.

''Huh? Oh these? I got them from my mam- wait...did you call them handsome?'' Menma was taken a little aback by the sudden compliment and blushed.

''Yes of course, they are the most handsome things I have ever seen.'' Mitsuki complimented again, making Menma's blush go all the way to his ears.

Mitsuki smirked.

Mitsuki then leaned forward so their faces were only inches apart.

Menma felt his blush getting into a dark crimson red color as he felt the other boy's hot breath against his mouth.

Menma was frozen.

He didn't know what to do!

Should he fight back?

Should he just wait until something happens?

*BAM*

Mitsuki fell to the floor and Memory had her fist up, looking very angry.

Menma stared at her in disbelief.

He didn't know his best friend had that much power.

Memory looked at Menma and blushed out of embarrassment and hid her fist which had a glove on it.

''Haha. Sorry Mitsuki, I was worried you tried to play with Menma.''
Memory apologized at the pale boy who was rubbing his head in pain.

''There your knight in shining armor shows up, Menma, what a joke!'' Mitsuki spits out and glares at Memory who glares too.

''Excuse me?!'' Memory yelled and stepped closer to Mitsuki in a threatening way.

''You heard me. Well, I shouldn't be too surprised knowing that this boy is liked by every student in the whole academy.'' Mitsuki simply replies and looks at Menma who's eyes were wide.