Part 8: hn

⚠️Mature content ahead! You can skip if you want!⚠️

Sasuke POV:

When we were all done eating, it was pretty late so Menma went to bed and me and Naruto were sitting on the couch, cuddling and talking.

"So, you knew about Menma lying to me?" Naruto asks after I told him about the 'Menma lying thing'.

"Hn." I hum in response and nod.

"Hm, it feels like he likes dad more than mama." Naruto teases and smiles at me.

I smile.

"I think mama is the favorite between both Menma and me." I say and kiss him on the forehead. Naruto blushes and giggles.

"You both are my favourites too!" He says and leans in to kiss me on my cheek. I blush.

I hide my face.

Naruto laughs.

"Heyyyy, I like your flustered face!!" He says and I shake my head as my face gets hotter and hotter.

He pulls my hands away from my face and looks at me with those eyes with the most beautiful blue.

He leans in and kisses me.

I kiss back and add some tongue, he adds his and they were basically dancing until we broke apart for air with one tiny thread of saliva connected to our tongues.

I went over to his tan neck and started to bite down, he moans slightly as his hands go up to my raven hair and holds a tight grip.

I pull away and take off his shirt. He takes off mine and pins me down.

"My turn to be seme, don't you think?" He says and makes me blush.

He leans down and kisses me on my lips, my arms going around his neck.

I moan into the kiss as I feel his hot tongue go around all the corners of my mouth.

When he broke apart from my lips, he went over to my pale neck and started sucking on my pale skin.

"N-Naruto..." I moan as he starts biting down my neck, leaving some hickeys.

He went down to my pale chest and started landing soft and hot kisses until he came down to my pants and started taking them off.

I help him and get off my pants immediately as well as my boxers.

Naruto smirks at me before going down to my member and swirling his tongue around it.

"N-Naruto..." I moan.
He looks up at me and smirks.

He takes two fingers and started stroking my member up and down.

I groan, feeling my member getting harder by the touch.

"F-Fuck me, Naruto.." I say and see him smile at me.

He takes my member in his hand and does up-and-down movements.
I bite my lower lip not to scream out of pleasure.

"Naruto..." I whisper and he let's go of my member and starts sucking me.

"Na-ah-ruto...ngh..." I moan out and feel my eyes go back out of the pleasure.

I take a grip of his golden locks as I pant for air.

"I-I'm com-" before I could finish my sentence, Naruto started sucking me deeper and I take a hard grip onto the couch.

When I came, I saw Naruto swallowing it and and licked my member in circles.