Part 2: Ninja Academy

//13 years later//

''Menma! Wake up!'' Naruto yells from the kitchen.

Menma groans into his pillow and stands up.

''Yes, mama! I'm awake now!'' Menma yells back.

Menma went to his closet, put on his ninja suit and went downstairs to eat breakfast with his family.

''Good sleep, or what?'' Sasuke asked and smirked at his son yawning and rubbing his eye.

''Yeah, it was really good! I need it if I want to graduate from the ninja academy today!'' Menma said with all the confidence he had. Naruto chuckled.

''Are you going to the office later, mama?'' Menma asks Naruto as he sits down at the table to eat his bacon and eggs.

''Yeah, I am just making my wonderful family breakfast before going there to make thousands of paperwork.'' Naruto says and serves Sasuke his plate.

''Thanks, baby.'' Sasuke says and kisses Naruto on the lips. Naruto blushes and walks back into the kitchen.

Menma starts eating.

''So how is it feeling starting at the Ninja Academy today, Menma?'' Sasuke asked his son where he sat across from him by the table, eating is bacon and eggs.

''It's exciting!'' Menma answered and ate the last of the bacon and eggs.

Then he stood up and walked over to Naruto and put the plate in the dishwasher.

''Are you leaving?'' Naruto asked.

Menma smiled at his mama and nodded.

''Hn. I might as well go now, don't you think?'' Menma said, making Naruto chuckle.

''Don't be a copy of your father now. I don't know what I'll do if I have to deal with two emo boys.'' Naruto joked and laughed.

Menma laughed a bit too.

Naruto kissed Menma on his both whiskered cheeks and smiled.

''Have a good day!'' Naruto and Sasuke said as Menma opened the door of the house.

''Bye!'' Menma yelled and ran out of the house, closing the door in the process.

Naruto smiled and then turned to the window to see his son running away from the Uchimaki resident, on his way to the ninja academy.

Sasuke walked up to Naruto and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

''What?'' Naruto asked, blushing at the sudden touch.

''What happened to the Naruto who would stutter everytime I touched him?'' Sasuke asked and smirked. Naruto giggled.

''I am used to you touching me now.'' Naruto said and finished up in the kitchen.

Naruto turned around and is met by some lips on his.

He melted into the kiss and fluttered his eyes closed.

Then Naruto unwillingly broke the kiss.

''Alright, I gotta go to the office. I have alot of work to do.'' Naruto says and chuckles as Sasuke pout.

''Have I ever told you, I love your pout so much?'' Naruto asked and laughed at the flustered Raven.

''You have. Many times.'' Sasuke simply replies and walks over to his lover.

Naruto put on his shoes and was about to open the door when Sasuke stopped him and made their lips meet again.

Then Naruto pulls away.