DUMB!!

~ "Ya Han Seojun, are you dumb?" ~
~ " Lee Suho-ah, why are you so dumb?" ~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

RING RING RING...

" Ya jukyung-ah, where are you? Are you still sleeping?". That deep loud voice woke Lim Jukyung from her beautiful precious sleep at 7 in the morning...

" Soojin-ah...why are you always so loud? I'm coming in 10 mins! ". Jukyung rose from her bed fixing it a little bit while saying it to her best friend Kang Soojin.

"Jukyung-ah I'm waiting at the bus stand and you are still in your bed? Hurry up!"
Spoke the deep voiced, cool visual with long straight hair girl from the opposite side of the call.

"Yeah yeah, I'm almost done. I'm coming!" Jukyung applied her face wash on her face rubbing it ever so gently while her best friend filled her ears with her taunts for being late as usual.

" I'll not wait for more than 10 mins. I'll take the bus if you dont arrive quick" Spoke the deep voiced with her feet tapping rhythemicly on the ground with her hands in her coats pocket right after she cut the call after fishing her words.

" Ya- Yaa, Kang su?" Jukyung balled her eyes out as she heard Soojin's last sentence. " otteokee ?" She said to herself while drying her wet hair as fast as she could. Wearing her uniform with a cute little jacket on top and doing her last touch up she ran out her house ignoring her mother's yell for breakfast. " I'll eat it in school omma. " she said as she checked her phone completely horrified as it was already past 7.20!

" Gosh I'm so dead today!" Said as the pretty girl ran for her life to the bus stop. Luckily she saw her best friend, going through her phone aggressively tapping her feet and brushing her hand on her coat.

" Soojin-ah, thank god yo-" the poor girl couldn't even get to finish her word when her best friend flooded her with scoldings.

" YA JUKYUNG! ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? ITS ALREADY 7.25 AM AND CLASS STARTS IN 5 MINS. I WAITED FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! ALREADY 2 BUSES LEFT AND IM STILL HERE!" Jukyung closed her ears and eyes and after a few seconds she opened an eye to see her best friend burning in anger. She chuckled a little and hugged her which surely calmed the deep voiced girl a bit.

" Ya, I'm sorry! Now let's go. The bus has arrived" and patted a little bit on her head as the deep voiced girl gave her a death glare. Jukyung knew, even if Soojin got very angry, she would calm down with just one hug. She smiled at the thought and stepped in the bus.

" See we still made it to the bus!" Jukyung smiled and patted her head again. In return Soojin just glared at her and sighed in disbelief. " it's our first day of new session jukyung-ah!" This hit jukyung as she balled her eyes out and her smiled dropped. She had completely forgotten the fact that it was really the first day of new session.

" oh shit! Yeah! You are right, it is! I forgot completely!" She rested her head knowing it was already 7.30 A.M. and they will arrive late on their first day. Soojin shooked her head in defeat.

The bus arrived at their school as Soojin checked her phone just to see it was 7.35 A.M. Jukyung joined her hands as a sign of sorry.

They got out of the bus and ran again to their class.

" what's our section?" Jukyung asked as she gasped for air after running for long.
"A-1" Soojin looked at her and then again back to the classes searching for their one.
" This way!" And there they was. Standing at the door in front of the whole class with every single eyes on them. Including the teacher.