Chapter 31

3 months later.. ( the green moon month)

It has been rough few months,but I have gotten stronger. I have learned how to use the spells given to me very well. Today Dad wants to train more and discuss the plan. All the packs are coming over. We are leaving out tonight. I am still a little nervous. I know I will see Dagon. I haven't seen him since I ran. I was worried how I would feel when I seen him.
     I got dressed and went downstairs. I went to the training room to train with my parents. We trained for 2 hours. After finishing training other packs have arrived to discuss the plan. After the discussion we will attack. We all went to the ball room to meet. When we got there Marco spoke.
"We will discuss this quickly."
"First Stella will use a invisibility spell on BlueMoon,Midnight, and Crystal water. Then she will teleport My pack and Shadow, as she breaks the protection spell." He said.
"Be safe everyone."Alice said as Marco led everyone out.
When we got to the edge of the woods, I used the invisibility spell on the 3 chosen packs. Then they left to surround the woods. Then transported My Dad ,and the twins pack in the middle of Vampire castle,as I broke the protection spell. 
As first none of us shifted when we got in there. Nobody was in the room at first,but then the room flooded with people. Then we shifted. My dad made himself 10 feet. Witch is about how big the room was in height. Then Alvar and Luca shifted. I saw my mom she wasn't killing people, and nobody touched her. Until her mom came in the room. She slapped my mom. I didn't shift I only used my witch half ,and my succubus half. As I was fighting I didn't notice Dagon behind me. He put his hand over my mouth and arm around my arms. Before I could even struggle to get out my dad shifted back and then ripped Dagon's heart out from behind. When that happened every vampire in the room stopped. That made all of us stop. Then I herd Katharina scream.
"NO!!"
    She came up to my dad really fast.  Before anyone could react she ripped his heart out. Every wolf let out a painful howl.  Then I felt a fire in my veins. I didn't notice until The twins told everyone to get out. But my skin was on fire the fire was purple. Then I felt myself shift.  When I shift I grew so big I broke the rooftop. My fur was still the purple fire. Then I just ripped Katharina to shreds. When I did that The Vampire King screamed, and came after me.  I did the same to him.
      When the king and Queen were dead I noticed my mom drop to her knee. That made me shift back to normal. I ran up to her and helped her up. Then her eyes changed colors. They were red gold mix. They were no longer 2 different colors.
"I am ok. I am next in line here. Just like you were." She said.
"I got knocked on the ground ,because I was flooded with her memories. When one becomes king or queen here, they are given the memories of the past rulers. You will to, but not till tomorrow. Tomorrow will be rough for you. Before we leave here I am going to appoint someone new." She said hugging me.
"I know just the person." She said smiling at me.
"Where is James Kaston?!"she said with a loud voice.
"Right here your majesty" said a tall,pale,muscular man. He had red hair and red eyes.
"Stella this is Keara's brother," as she said James ran and gave her a hug.
"I missed you to." She said hugging him back.
"I took care of them when they were little." She said looking at me.
"And I can't think of a better King for this kingdom than you." She said looking at James.
"Are you serious?" He said with a shock.
"Of course, and I know there will be peace between vampires and wolfs. But stay off our land or you are dead." She laughed.
"Of course, same you the wolfs. You are always welcome tho." James said laughing.
Then we all left when we got outside I took the invisibility spell off of everyone. I don't know why I was surprised that we only lost my dad. Everyone was ok couple scratches, but everyone was fine.