Chapter 8

I couldn't tell how long I was asleep. I felt as if something had been draining the energy out of me.
I stood up to look out the window. It looked kind of dark. I paced back and forth for what seems like hours.
Then the door opened this time 2 men entered.
" I hope she is up.  The Queen's spell really did a number on her," said a familiar voice.
" Hush Vladis." Said a soft deep voice.
In front of my cell stood the same man as before. Now I know his name is Vladis.
" You are up," said the other man. He was tall with short brown hair and dark red eyes. He also was very pale and muscular. He had a red dragon tattoo around his arm up to his neck. I didn't say anything.
" You are beautiful," said the man as he opened my cell door.
" Jasper don't. You are not supposed to go in there." Said Vladis.
" He's in there because I told him to. He knew I wouldn't be far behind you both" said a woman's voice. I couldn't see her face yet.
" Sorry your majesty," said Vladis.
Then she came into view. She has long blonde hair ,
One gold eye, the other red. She was medium height and pale. She had a black tattoo of a vine, with thorns around her neck. She stood there, looking at me for a bit, then she spoke.
" You look so much like your parents. How is my daughter? Sorry traitor. She left us for that stupid wolf." She came closer and put her hands around my face. She had long fingernails that dug into the sides of my face.
" You don't even know who I am do you?" She asked.
" Obviously my grandmother," I said in a snarky voice.
Then she slapped me.
" You will not talk to me like that mutt." She said.
I felt how that comment made Ani feel. I also felt how bad she tried coming out.
" I am Katharina. The vampire witch that birthed you're ungrateful mother." She said.
" Jasper I have to go. I have business to attend to. I want you to guard her. I mean you need to get to know your future wife better. Do what you want. She is off-limits to everyone ,but you." She said looking at Vladis.
" What do you mean by his future wife? I will never marry this,pervert." I said.
" You won't have a choice darling. There is a lot you don't know, but I'm sure Jasper would love to fill you in." She said as she left with Vladis.
Jasper went somewhere out of sight. As soon as they left a few minutes later, Jasper and one other man came into view. He was wearing a black cloak so I couldn't see him. They brought a bed in the cell, and then the cloaked man left. Jasper then put chains on the headboard. It was made to were the chains would move all around it.
" This is your bed. You will be here for a while. I'm going to transfer you don't give me a problem or I will punish you." he said as he shut the cell door, he came close to my face. I could smell his terrible breath. He put one hand on my face.
" We will have beautiful kids." He whispered in my ear.
" I will never married or have kids with you. I have found my mate and I know he will look for me." I said angrily.
" You won't have a choice. You see your mate didn't claim you. So you could be claimed forcefully. Your true meet bond will be lost. It only takes a spell in the blood moon month. Then one bit from me." He said as he glided his fangs on my neck. I yanked back from him.
" You see your mother's parents are pissed at your mom. Me having you will be there punishment. It's also good revenge for me. When I claim you, you can never see them again." He continued.
He grabbed one hand and unlocked the chain. As soon as he unlocked it. I punched him as hard as I could. I was weak, but I still got a good hit.
" Bitch!" He said slapping me to the ground. He unlocked the other one and threw me on the bed. He quickly locked me  on the bed before I could hit him again.
" You will learn to obey me,"  he said, as he walked out of my cell.
" I will never obey you!" I growled. I could feel Ani surface just for a small second.
" Oh yes you will," he said as he went out of sight.
I sat there for a couple hours then Jasper came back with food.
" Here, don't want you starving to death." he said, as he open the cell ,and set the plate on the bed. I didn't say anything. He went back to wherever he was out of sight. I knew it was inside because I never heard the door close or open. I decided to eat if I was going to try to escape. I will need the strength.