Chapter 5

I woke up to a knock on my door.
" Princess Revna, Alpha is waiting for you in the training room," said a male voice.
" Ok be down in a minute," I said.
I got up put on a purple sport bra and some black yoga shorts. When I got to the training room I saw my parents sparring.
" Hi sweetheart," said Alice.
Marco turned around.
" Are you ready to show me what you got, piccola luna?" He said.
" Oh most definitely. I have never had a worthy sparring partner before," I said with a smirk.
Then he brought his fist up and swung at me. I dodged his fist and grabbed his arm. Then I slammed him on the ground.
" Very good Revna," he said. Then kicked my feet from under me.
" But never lose focus."
" Talking doesn't stop a fight." He said.
" I would love to continue, but you overslept. We have to get ready for tonight.
" You have all the information you need for today. Tonight there will be an hour where I will be busy. So please stay with Nico. For 30 minutes all alpha's will meet in the meeting room. Then 30 minutes for the main part of the ceremony. You will have to were a dress. Your mom has picked you some out. They are in you closet.," he continued.
" I don't like dresses," I said.
" I know honey, but that is something you will have to get used to here. It took me a while to get used to it," said Alice. I smiled and shook my head.
" Ok you better go get ready. Everyone will be arriving in 2 hours." Said Marco.
I shook my head and left the room. Two hours wasn't very long, but it should be enough time. I took a good shower to make sure I smelled good. I had no idea how many people would be there.
     I got out of the shower and quickly went to my closet. I saw a note on a big mirror that said open. I opened a big mirror to reveal a small closet full of dresses.  There were only 3 colors to choose from. My favorite ones black, purple, and red. I decided to go with red sparkling dress. It was skintight and strapless. It had a slit in front of the right thigh. It stopped mid thigh. I slipped on some red open toed heels.
    I walked to the bathroom, curled my hair, put on some eyeliner and mascara. Then walked out the door. As I opened the door I saw Nico about to knock.
" Sorry Princess, Alpha sent me to see if you were ready." He said.
" I am ready where is he?" I asked.
" I will take you, this way Princess." He said.
Then we headed downstairs, and stopped at the living room doorway.
" Here is the Princess,Alpha," Nico said to Marco.
I rolled my eyes. I am getting tiered of being called Princess. Marco was wearing  a black suit. Alice was dressed in a simple short black dress.
" Wow you are beautiful piccola luna." Marco said.
Then Alice turned and looked at me. She suddenly got teary eyed.
" I am so glad you are home. Being able to see you face to face...." She trailed off. I suddenly just hugged her. I didn't wanna admit it, but I loved them already.
" Ok girls Enzo and his son Alvar will be here soon. There is already a-lot of people here." He turned to me.
" We will go to the ballroom. Then wait for everyone to get there. When an Alpha enters the room they are announced. Since it is Alvar's coronation him and his pack are last to come. We will meet Alvar and his father in the meeting room. I wish I had more time to explain everything in detail , but we have to go." " I wished we had of raised you," he whispered as he guided us out the room. As we entered the ballroom I saw Rosi by the door.
" King Alpha of the Blood stone pack," she said. Marco nodded his head as he walked past her.
He looked at me and said. " I forgot to mention each pack has a name. There are 4 aside from us. Shadow witch is Enzo's. Then there is blue moon, midnight, and crystal water."
I just nodded my head showing I understood.
" From the looks of it, we are only waiting on Blue moon pack. Then Shadow will be last," he said.
We walked around and Marco introduced me as his daughter. I didn't talk, just waved. About 10-15 minutes go pass. Then Rosi's voice echoed in the room.
" Alpha Angelo of the Blue moon pack." As soon as she got done Marco spoke.
" Alphas in the meeting room, Shadow and there Alpha will meet us there."
As he walked off I noticed how Nico appeared behind me.
" When they come back your father will preform the ceremony by the door. Then we will all go up and greet the new Alpha. Unless he meets his mate. There is a good chance he will meet his mate here. Alvar doesn't have one yet. He will mask his sent until switches his form. If his mate is here she will also transform. If she isn't he will get a small vision of her." Said Alice.
" What if someone just transforms?" I asked.
" They can't. When a pack gets a new Alpha , the day they are given that roll no pack members can transform for 24 hours. Expect him and his mate," she explained.
A half hour went by then Rosi spoke.
" Alpha Enzo of Shadow.... King Alpha of Blood Stone."
Then Marco spoke.
" The Guest of honor, the soon to be Alpha of Shadow, Alvar Dante Camora."
Then this tall man stepped through the doorway. His muscles were tone and tan. He had hazel eyes and longish black hair. He was only wearing a pair of black gym shorts. He look like he had been sweating.
" Now the current Alpha will give him Alpha control," Said Marco.
As Enzo walked up to Alvar, he got down on one knee. When he got down, I could see fresh scars across his back.
" I Enzo Alpha of Shadow now pronounce you my only heir Alpha of Shadow"
When Enzo finished Alvar immediately shifted into a black wolf, with blood red eyes. He stopped and looked around the room.
As soon as he shifted Ani went crazy. I was in the front row with Nico to my left, and to the right was Alice. Then everything got hot and I stood up.
" Are you ok?" Alice asked, but before I could answer her I shifted.
My hybrid wolf is 5 foot tall, with extra long teeth, black fur, with purple flames at the tips. My eyes are purple flaming red. I was a foot bigger than Alvar.
As soon as I shifted I heard a loud gasp by the whole room. He got closer to me and we walked in a circle around each other. Then we shifted back. After we did he grabbed me in his arms.
" MINE," he growled!
I let out a soft gentle growl. Then that's when I noticed we were naked. I forgot I will lose my clothes shifting like that. I felt embarrassed. That is when I felt a piece of clothing go around me. It was Marco putting a robe on me and handing one to Alvar. As Alvar put on the robe I noticed the marks were fading. Marco did not look happy we were mates.
" This is definitely surprising. A mate has been found. My daughter Stella Revna Lupa," he said pointing at me.
Enzo and the rest of what I assume to be Shadow pack gasped, when he said I was his daughter.
" She wouldn't be mine if she didn't come with a little drama." He said in a deep voice smiling at me. That made me blush.
Marco looked at me then to Alvar " Before you both go hunting together there's a few things you need to know. Follow me to the meeting room please." He said.
When we got there Marco spoke as soon as the door shut.
" I am gonna make this fast. She grew up in a different world, and you don't know what all she is. She is unpredictable. She never got to use some of her powers. She was always focused on not using them, or she is could do lots of damage. The world didn't have magic, only her"
" Hard not to be offended over here,"I interrupted.
" I didn't mean it like that piccola luna." he said looking at me.
Then all of the sudden I felt a stab in my stomach. Alvar caught me before I fell.
" I am sorry, Revna. I thought i'd have more time to explain the small things. When you find your mate you have to hunt no matter what. Take her ,please keep her safe. I am trusting you. I don't trust your father. I hope I can trust you," Marco said.
" I don't trust my father,"Alvar replied in a very stern voice. Then lead me out the door.