Chapter 10

Stell's pov
             It has been a week. Jasper always comes in with the same weapon and question. I never said anything. He would whip me till I passed out. I haven't been able to find a way to escape, and nobody has come for me ,that I know of.  I think I am gonna talk today , I need some questions answered. Even if I know he won't tell the whole truth.
   Then I heard the cabin door open. I was awake when Jasper appeared at my cell door.
" You are awake this time," he said with a devilish smile.
" Are you gonna talk today?" He asked.
I said nothing. I didn't even know what to ask first, he open the cell door, and walk to me.
" Today we will be doing things differently," he said.
He unhooked my chains from the bed, then yanked me over to the chains on the wall. He hooked my feet to the chains. Then connected my arms to the wall. I felt very uncomfortable and exposed. My clothes have been ripped by the amount of times I have been whipped. They haven't given me any cloths, or let me shower.
" I need you to stretch to get the good spots," he said, as he grabbed my waist, and pulled me close to him. He took his other hand ,and moved my face to where I was looking him in the eye.
" You sure you don't wanna speak?" He asked.
""Don't,"" Ani said.
I haven't heard from her in a while. I have been too weak to do anything. She really must want me to keep quiet. I followed as she said, and kept quiet.
" Will you submit to me?" He asked.
I said nothing, he whipped me in the chest. I screamed. Then I saw the dark blood dripping for my chest. He came closer and whispered in my ear.
" I saw you and Alvar at the lake. I also know you haven't been kissed. I wonder how mad Alvar would be if your first kiss was me." He said licking his lips.
" Guess we are gonna find out." He said, as his lips crashed into mine.
As he kissed me, I felt some kind of energy flow through my veins. Then I open my eyes, and I saw a purple fog coming out of his mouth and into mine. My body lifted up into the air. I took more of whatever it was. The chains that connected me to the wall ripped out. That caught my attention so I stopped and looked at them. I then noticed Jasper fell to the ground. I could tell he was only knocked out. I wasted no time. I grab the keys from him unlocked my chains, then the cell door.
I looked out the window to see if anyone was there. Nobody was there. They really thought he would be a enough to hold me.
""Stella"" Ani said loud and clear.
"" Ani! I can here you so clearly now."" I said stopping in my tracks.
"" We have to run,"" she said.
I ran as fast as I could ,in the first direction I thought of.

Alvar's pov
It's been a week since Stella was taken. I could feel all the pain she was in. Marco was trying to find anything to get that protection spell down. I have been helping when I can. It hurts to know the amount of pain she is in. I decided to go to the lake to clear my head. That's where I felt her the most. As I got to the lake I started to remember the time I saw her standing by it. Her long hair blowing in the wind around her naked body. She is so Beautiful. As I starred at the lake. I dropped to my knee, he hit her again. I knew there was more to come, so I stayed on my knees waiting, but they didn't come. That worried me. As I was about to make my way to the castle Silas stopped me.
"" MATE!"" Silas screamed before I could smell her.
I shifted then ran her direction.

Stella's pov
           As I was running I noticed I was in a familiar woods. I came to a stop to see where I was.
"" MATE!"" Ani screamed.
I turned around to see a big black wolf with red eyes. It was Silas.  As I went to him he shifted back.
""Alvar,"" I cried as he took me in her arms.
" What happened? How bad are you hurt?" Alvar said.
" I am not hurt, something weird happened. I will tell you at the castle. I just wanna go home right now." I said.
I grabbed his hand and I walked to the house.
" I felt the pain you were in." He said with sadness in his voice.
" Really? How?" I asked.
" There will be time to talk about everything later. I wanna enjoy having you by my side. I have missed you." He said sounding relieved.
    As we walked holding hands. I started to see the gate I ran to open it, never letting go of Alvar's hand. I heard him giggle as we ran to the door. He slung the doors open and I yelled.
" Mom,Dad!" It felt good to say that. I regret waiting so long. They came running from the far hallway.
" Piccola luna, are you ok?" Said Marco as they both hugged me.
" Here come on, we will get you to your room. You need to rest, we can talk in the morning." Said Alice.
" No," I said pulling away. " I have been chained up in a cell for a week and a half. Guarded by a vampire named Jasper. Who I was about to be forcefully mated to. Told it was perfect revenge for you two." I said looking at Marco and Alvar.
" I want answers now. I am not waiting." I said firmly.
" Ok sweetheart," said Alice as she walked to the meeting room.
When we got to the meeting room Marco spoke.
" Before you ask your questions I have some to ask first."
" Ok," I answered, as I took a seat at the table.
" First, how did he hurt you?" Marco asked with a frown.
" He used a whip that had thorns soaked in wolfsbane  on the end. How did you know I was in pain?" I asked looking at Alvar.
" When a persons, true mate is in pain the other one can feel it. No matter if they were marked or not. True mates have a different type of connection. You only get one true mate.If your true mate dies you can end up having a new mate, but you won't have a strong connection with them," said Marco.
" How did you get past the protection spell?" Marco asked.
" What protection spell?" I asked.
They all looked at me curiously.
" You didn't run into it? It was completely around the woods we couldn't get through." Alice said with a surprise tone.
" Well it might be connected to how I got away. Something weird happened ,but I took advantage of it and escaped," I said.
" What happened?" Marco asked.
I looked at Alvar and took a deep breath. I know he wasn't gonna like this.
" Well.. this morning Jasper came into my cell, to ask the same question he always did. Before he took out his whip he chain me to a wall. He kept me in chains, because when I wasn't I hit him." I said. I saw Alvar smile.
" Then he asked the same question as he did before. He asked if I was going to obey. I stopped speaking after I met my grandmother." I said as I looked at my Mom.
" She is very delightful," I said sarcastically.
" He hit me with the whip across my chest. I bled down my chest. He got close to me," I could feel Alvar's legs shaking, and his fist were balled up.
" He said that he couldn't wait till he could taste my blood, but he had to wait to do that. Somehow he knew I hadn't kissed anyone. So he kissed me, because he knew it would get under Alvar's skin..." I trailed off.
" He what!?!!" Alvar yelled.
" He kissed me," I repeated with a stern look on my face.
" When he did, I felt a energy flow through my veins. When I looked up, I saw that I was taking some kind of purple fog from his mouth to mine. My body started to float in the air I did that. That is when my chains broke from the wall. When I looked at the chains I feel back to the ground. Jasper was passed, out I could tell he wasn't dead. So I quickly grab the keys and ran. The only time I stopped is when I noticed the woods and found Alvar."
The room was silent. I could feel the anger in the room.
" When you said you knew you were a succubus, but didn't know what that was. I researched all I could about it. I found this book that had a small entry about it. There is only one other known succubus. She passed away 300 years before your father was born. Only a few powers were known that were listed. The purple phone was called. Chi. Chi is a persons life force, she drain people through sexual acts. She could also see how people were feeling and make them feel different. She couldn't control it very well. I believe there's more power than listed, but it doesn't say anything more than that." Alice said.
"Well no wonder I don't know anything about it. I am a virgin." I mumbled. Ani was surprised there was another succubus.
" It's getting late, you need sleep. We can talk more tomorrow." Marco said.
As I got up to go to my room Alvar came close to me.
" I have to go back to my pack house. I have been gone since you left.  I was staying in your room. I have to go and handle things. I don't wanna leave you, but I am a Alpha. I can't stay away too long," he said with a sad look.
" Take me with you," I said as I hugged him.
" I would love that , but I don't think your father will let you. Especially after you just got kidnapped." Alvar said.
I turned to my dad.
" I am going with Alvar,"I said.
" No you are not," Marco said in a stern voice.
" I wasn't asking for your permission. I still remember why I ran from here to begin with. I forgive you, but that doesn't change the fact I wanna be with Alvar right now." I said.
" Fine, but you are taking Nico with you." Marco said with a sigh.
" Okay," I agreed.
When we got out front, there was a big gray SUV.
" I didn't think there were cars here," I said with a surprise tone.
" You have lots to learn, amorino." Alvar said as he opened the back seat door for me to get in. Did he just call me Little love? Alvar said it is a couple hours before we get to his house. So I laid on him and took a much-needed nap.