Chapter 28

I woke up the next morning to Dagon whipping me. Flesh ripped from my skin, I screamed. He didn't do it till I passed out this time. He seemed to leave in a hurry.
Then a girl came into view. She was short and pale. She had red eyes and long red hair. She jammed what looked like a knife in the keyhole of the cell. She giggled it then it opened.
"Please don't hurt me I am here to help. I couldn't watch this happen to you. I know your mother. She basically raised me before she found your dad." She said undoing my chains.
"We have to hurry," she said running out the cell.
"I am to weak, my blood is full of woldfsbane." I said trying to move.
"Can't you heal yourself? I am not sure on all the details, but I assume you can." She said.
"I can but I need help." I said.
"You can't drink my blood its poisonous." She said.
"I don't heal like that," I said.
"Just come here it won't hurt. If we ain't got time we got to be quick." I said.
She came close, I grabbed her by her neck. Then I start taking Chi. Not all of it just enough for strength.
"Just so you know betray me and I will suck you dry. And now that I have touched you, I can do it far away." I said.
"All I ask is take me with you. They will kill me for this. I have nothing left here. I can't even find my mate. I was never allowed to leave here."She said leading me out the door.
As we got out the door I herd Dagon In the distance.
"You were only supposed to call me if there was danger! I am not supposed to leave her!" He was yelling.
"I swear I saw him." Said a male voice.
We started running to the end of the woods. When we got there she stopped me.
"You need to say this spell you can't get through right now." She said hand me a tiny crumbled paper.
"Tituiam alomora" I said reading the words.
Then the protection spell broke like a glass dome.
"That would have caught attention. I didn't know it would be that. RUN!!" She said.
"This way," I said running to the castle.
We ran as fast as we could and got to the gates.
I opened them and we ran to the door. As I went to open it it opened for me.
"LUCA!ALVAR" I screamed hugging them.
"Who is this?!" They said about to charge at the girl.
"I didn't catch her name,but she is the reason I escaped." I said stopping them.
Alice came into view.
" Stella! Oh my! Are you ok?...." She paused looking at the girl.
"Keara!" She said hugging the girl.
"She is the reason I escaped." I said.
"Everyone inside please." Marco said.
When we got inside Nico came from behind the stairs.
"MATE!"he growled at Keara.
"Mate!"she squealed in excitement.
Everyone stared at Nico and Keara.
"Umm.. anyway while they get acquainted, lets go talk in the meeting room." Marco said awkwardly.
"Actually I just wanna sleep... please" I  said.
"We don't need to talk." Alvar said with anger.
"We can smell.  Whoever did it will die!" Luca said very angry.
"Whats wrong?" Marco asked.
They said nothing ,just gave him a look, and took me up stairs.
"I want to shower." I said ,so one of them would open the door.
"Alone please." I said as I went into the bathroom.
Luca shut the door behind me.
     As soon as he did I quickly turned on the shower. I got in and started crying. I shouldn't be surprised that they could smell him on me. I wish there was a way they couldn't. I wish I could wash all of him away. I am glad to be back home.  I will never be help prisoner again! 
    When I got out of the shower they were waiting. They had the door open as soon as I stepped out. When I saw both of them there, I couldn't help myself. I just started crying uncontrollably. They grabbed me and held me. I cried myself to sleep in there arms.

"DO WHAT?!" I herd my father's voice echo, waking me.
Luca was still in the room with me,but Alvar isn't.
"Alvar told him didn't he" I asked.
"Yes," he said.
I got up ,Luca followed. We went downstairs. As soon as Marco seen me he got calm.
He came up and hugged me.
"You don't have to say anything. You don't have to talk about it ever. I just want a name." He said pulling out of the hug.
"Dagon Draken" I whispered.
Alice gasped at the sound of that name.
"Do you know this person, Alice?" Marco said looking back at her.
"No personally. I have herd rumors about his family as a kid. But I never actually looked into it. I always thought it was a lie." She said.
She grabbed me and took me to the study, just us.
"Is he?" Alice said like she knew I knew.
"If you are meaning is he a succubus, well incubus. Then yes." I said.
"How? I thought you were because of your Father and I." She said puzzled.
"Apparently his family was the only ones to have them. There was one ever 1,000 years or something. Succubi can't use there powers on one another." I said trailing off.
"You might wanna come up here, your majesty."Luca said opening the study door.
"Why?"Alice said.
"NO WE ARE GOING TOMORROW!" Marco was yelling.
We all ran up yo the living room to see what was going on. Marco got calm again when I entered.
"What's going on?"I asked.
"Your father is planning a war." Alvar said.
"I was gone for like 5 minutes. Now you are planning a war. You can't plan it in a day." Alice said.
"Oh yes I can. I am King, It won't just be the royal pack."he said smiling calmly.
"You can't just call war!"Alice said frustrated.
"Can I join?" I asked interrupting.
Everyone got quite and looked at me.
"I am tiered if being kidnapped, and protected like a child. I am strong." I said
"And this time wolfsbane won't save them!" I said.