Prologue

Author's note
This is my first story sorry about any mistakes. English is my first language, but there are Italian words in this story. If they are wrong please don't hesitate to let me know. Any mistakes please tell me so i can fix it. I can be bad with run on sentences. Some chapters are longer than others.Also there is violence, cuss words, sexual content, sexual violence ,and some situations people might find uncomfortable. Anything in double quotations ("") are charters or there wolf spirits mind linking.

Normally when when you are born you grow up being told you are human right? Well it's different for me.  I was born in a world I wasn't living in. You see, my parents are powerful people in my home-world. Not everyone likes them though. When my mom was pregnant with me,people came after me. They knew I would be a danger, i would always be in danger. I was powerful. So for my safety they sent me to a world without magic. They had no idea i was gonna be able to have powers, because there was no magic in this land. They have it all wrong. If they knew what I do now they would have never let me go.
They took a portal to a place called Earth. Then to a hospital in a place called Italy. They picked Italy because their language was the same as theirs. They left me with a young couple who just lost their daughter. My parents can freeze time, but only together. So they froze everything and everyone in the room, but the young couple. Then they made a offer that they take their daughter with only one request. That had to name me Stella Revna Lupa, and to never tell anyone shes not theirs. They said they would see to it that nobody knew their actual daughter died. Without question the young couple agreed to the terms. They saw it as a miracle.
Then just like that the room unfroze and the cry of a baby filled the room. They never thought they would have to let me go. I didn't realize how much my life would change when i left Earth. Who I would meet, what would happen to me, or what I would learn.