Chapter 21

When we reached the castle Mom was outside. As we walked into the house I noticed my mom had a backless dress on. I have never seen her in a backless dress.  It showed her tattoo. I never thought to ask my parents what there tattoo was.  As we walked to the dungeon I looked at her tattoo. It was a trident going down her spine. Around and coming off the trident were vines with green-gold flowers on it.  
       When we get to the dungeon they threw Stephano on the floor. 
"As I hear you don't wanna talk," Alice said in a demand tone.
"Also spit on your King," she said. " Am I correct?" She continued.
"I'm sorry, My Queen. I will tell you everything." Stephano begged.
"Oh I know you will," Alice said with a devilish smile.
When she said that her tattoo started glowing and the vines got bigger. They started coming off her skin. She picked a flower from one the vines. Then crushed it over his head.
"AHHHH!!!" Stephano screamed as his body started shaking all around.
When he stopped shaking Alice spoke.
"Now tell us everything, not that you have no choice. This time you better be respectful. Because we both know that was just a small dose. I can make it last lot longer."
"I will speak," He said weakly.
"I am mated to a vampire." Stephano paused.
"I found my mate a few days before the princess arrived. She told the Vampire Queen about us. She threw her in a dungeon. And has been using her against me. Said I had to tell her everything about the Princess, or she'd hurt her. Told me to tell her when she was alone and what she did." As soon as he Finnish his sentence he let out a loud howl. It sounded like he was in tremendous amount of pain.
"MATE!" He screamed.
"She killed her.. she said she would if I spoke of her."he said in a depressing tone.
"Well it will be ok. You will be joining her. You put my daughters life in danger. We could have gotten your mate back for you, but you didn't trust us." Alice said.
As soon as she finished that the trident on her back started glowing. Then it moved up her arm coming out of her arm into her hand. Then stabbed Stephano, he burst into flames.
"That was awesome!!" I said very excited.
"Please tell me I can do that." I said.
"You are a witch honey, of course you can. Ill show you later." Alice laughed.
"Right now we have other things to focus on." Marco said.
"We have a lot to prepare for. Katharina will be coming for us soon. She doesn't have her spy anymore. The blood moon ends tomorrow. We don't know what she plans to do next. We think she will try to kill you. I know you won't stay put so someone has to be with you at all times." Marco said.
"One of us are always by her." Luca said with a serious voice.
"We also have something planned for her today." Alvar said.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"It is a surprise, amorino" They said.
"We will be staying here for 2 days." Alvar said looking at Marco.
Marco nodded as we all left the room. We walked to the living room, but before we got there my Mom pulled me aside.
"I found this," She said as she handed me the bag I packed on Earth.
"I forgot about this,"I said.
I looked in it. There was my favorite outfit, flash light, a baby picture of me and my other parents, and a few of my favorite books. I don't know why I thought this stuff to be useful. As i looked at the picture I started to miss my other parents. Alice hugged me really quick.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you to mom," I said squeezing her.
"Let's go in here with your Father," she said leading me to the living room.
When we got there Marco was shaking Luca and Alvar's hand.
"Let's go, amorino" Alvar and Luca said.
They led me out the back door to the woods. It was where I saw my mom and dad in my vision ,when I was younger.
"Why are we here?"  I asked.
"Its where I saw my parents in a vision" I said.
"Its also where your father," said Alvar
"Asked you mom to be his," Luca said.
"Luna," they said together.
I turned around giggling.
"I love ..." I paused.
As I turned around they were on one knee. They had a dress in there hands. It was floral lace ,square neck ,short sleeve, long evening dress.
"What is this?" I asked.
"It is the dress our mother wore to become luna." They said together.
I started to get tears in my eyes. 
"Of course I will!" I said before I started crying.
"Your ceremony will be held in 2 days." Alvar said.
"Tomorrow we will plan , the next day we will have your ceremony." Luca said.
"We have mind-linked the pack to give them the news." Alvar said.
"They are all excited," Luca said.
I quickly ran into their arms. I can't believe this.  After a while we walked back to the castle. Mother was waiting at the door. As soon as I stepped through she hugged me.
"I am so happy. We have so much to plan. Your father told me. They asked him before taking you outside." She said.
"Get some sleep, there's lots to plan tomorrow." Marco said.
Alvar and Luca walked with me up to my room.  When we laid down I got lost in my thoughts.
How do I plan something like this? Am I really ready? Do they really want me as there luna?
"Its ok , amorino." Luca and Alvar said, as they both cuddled me.
I quickly fell asleep after that.