Chapter 14

" STELLA REVENA!" I heard my dad's voice echo through the house, as I got out the shower.
I quickly got dressed.
"Sounds like your father's here." Alvar said, sarcastically, as I walked out the bathroom.
"So I hear," I said, as Alvar opened the bedroom door.
I went down the stairs quickly. Alvar followed closely behind.
"In the car now Revna!" He yelled.
"No." I said.
"It wasn't a question." He growled.
"You should go, I will visit you in two days. I have a funeral to set up." Alvar said.
" Fine," I said stomping to the car.
Nobody said anything on the ride home. I quickly went inside. Before I made it up the stairs my dad spoke.
"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!?! Ripping that girls throat out. I know she kissed your mate, but you are a princess. You can't just kill someone like that. It was messy, and brutal." He yelled.
"Well maybe if I grew up here ,you wouldn't have this problem."I said.
"You can't use that excuse. We did it for a reason. Now you will be staying here. The blood moon ends in two weeks. I want you inside the castle gates till then." He said.
"No way am I doing that. In case you haven't realized I'm grown. What did you think would happen if I came back to this planet? That I would just act like a little kid and stay with you. I wasn't raised a princess. I won't apologize for not acting like one." I said walking out the door.
" Come back here!!" Marco yelled,as he came after me.
"You don't get to tell me what to do. I'm going to the lake, and I can take care of myself" I said.
"And I am going alone. You made me come back home, but you're not making me stay in this house. Follow me and I will never stay here." I continued,as I walked away. He didn't follow.
I got to the lake and stood there for a bit. My life here is definitely different from Earth. All of a sudden there were arms around me.
" I was beginning to think I would never get you alone. Neat trick last time, but it won't be so easy this time."
I could tell it was Jasper. Before I could react, he stabbed me with a needle full of wolfsbane. I blacked out immediately.

6 days later....
"WAKE UP!!" I heard Jaspers voice, as I got slapped.
I spit in his face. He hit me again.
" You need to agree that you will obey. I need you to stand in a Circle, unchained. I'm running out of time," said Jasper.
" I will never do that." I said, laughing.
"You see, I thought you would say that. The queen gave me a gift, want to see?" he said, with a devilish smile.
Then I heard a door open and shut, and change rattling. Soon there was two vampires in front of my cell. They had someone under a blanket where I couldn't see. Jasper went over and took the blanket off. It was Alvar who was beaten up badly. How come I didn't feel it? He looks horrible.
"ALVAR!" I screamed.
" Guess again,love" Jasper said with a evil laugh.
"Luca," I whispered.
"Oh so Alvar told you.. surprising," Jasper said.
"You see, after your father, took your mom from the queen. Her highness made a rule. A wolf found in the vampire woods is to be brought to her before being killed. Turns out she talk to an oracle, she gave her a vision. It was of your birth. Then she thought quickly of a plan. She had asked the Oracle to look into the future at who your mate would be. Everyone knows you can forcefully take a mate. What people don't know is that you're true mate has to be alive. So she wanted to make sure yours was for her plan to work. She was given the names Alvar and Luca. Twins, can you believe it?" Jasper said as he put a knife around Luca's neck.
I was lost for words. I just found out about Luca. Now he's here in front of me
"Don't hurt him, please" I said, with defeat in my voice
"How did you make everyone believe he was dead?" I asked.
"The queen is a very powerful witch. Little yellow moon, dust and healing water can be helpful." he smiled, walking away from Luca.
He came up to me, putting his hands on my waist that made Luca struggle to get up. Luca looked at me. I could tell he was weak. I felt something change inside me. I could feel how angry Ani was seeing Luca like that. Alvar thought he was dead. What did they do to him, I thought. Then Ani suddenly took over.
"You're not supposed to be able to do that" Jasper, said, trying to leave the cell.
All of the sudden I was floating in the air. I was taking the Chi out of not only Jasper, but also the other two vampires. I couldn't stop. I took all of it out. After I took all the Chi out something else happened. A red fog left my mouth in into Lucas. As the fog entered him, I could see his wounds healing. When it stopped I ran to him.
"We have to go,"I said.
He quickly grabbed my hand and he lead me out the door. Then we ran as fast as we could.

Alvar's pov
We buried Serena. When a wolf dies in a pack. Their pack spends two days together, with only members of the pack. I didn't tell Stella that though. Her dad was too furious. So they left fast. After the two days were done. I got a phone call. Jasper took Stella, again. I quickly went to the castle. Marco told me everything that happened. Also told me that the protection spell is still up. We still couldn't get in.I was pissed. I was numb, I feel lost without her. I went to the lake to clear my head. I sat there for what felt like ours. Then I felt something. It can't be....LUCA!!!