Chapter 18

I woke up in bed alone again. It would be nice to wake up with at least one of them beside me.
""Why do you always go look for them? Mind link them. You know Alvar will open the door anyway. I mean even the bathroom and closet doors are always open when you wake."" Ani said.
"" That's a good question, it's because I forget. Not used to that yet.."" I replied.
""Good that I am here to remind you."" Ani laughed.
""You know, I am getting tired of waking up alone, doppio."" I said to Alvar and Luca, as I got dressed.
""Sorry, amorino," They both said.
A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened.
"Not all of us can sleep till the afternoon, amorino." Luca said.
"We are Alpha's, we have things to attend to" Alvar said.
"Well I want to start waking up to train at lest." I said.
" We will start waking you to train with us." They said together.
I giggled, they are always talking together, or finishing each others sentences. I am going to get dizzy, looking back and forth at them talking.
"Today I want to go visit my parents," I said.
" Will you be able to join me?" I asked them.
"You will go nowhere without one of us," Luca said in a stern voice.
" I have certain things to change here, so Luca will take you." Alvar said.
"Okay, I am driving." I said, grabbing the keys, smiling.
"This will be fun," Luca said as he led me out the door.
I went to open the front door, but Luca stopped me.
"You still aren't allowed to open your doors," He said.
I left as he open the door for me. He made it to my car before me, and open the driver door. I giggled as I got in. The 2 Hour drive seemed to go by fast. Before I knew it, we were at my parents. This time I waited for him to open my door.
"Why do you both insist on opening my doors?" I asked, as we walked to the gate.
" It is a symbol of love and protection. When we open the door, we block everyone from seeing you. Until you're standing out the doorway. Also, some doors can be enchanted. Which is could lead you to an unknown place. We would rather it be us than you." Luca said, as we approach the door.
I was shocked by that information. So I just smiled as he opened the door.
"Mom?" I yelled.
"Stella,Luca. How are you?" She asked coming from the living room.
"We are doing good. Where is father?" I asked.
"He went out to help Nico and Rosi, they saw a few vampires lurking around" she said.
Luca got closer to me.
"How long ago?" He asked.
"A few hours ago.." Alice said in a concerning voice.
"Have you heard from them?" I asked.
"No, dear, I haven't. It's not like Marco to not check in every hour." she said sadly.
"If he is not back soon, I will have Alvar send people to look for him" Luca said.
"Thanks, Luca" She said, holding back tears.
" Stella, there is something I wanna give you," she said turning to the living room.
"An old friend of mine wanted you to have it. She wanted you to have it on your 23rd birthday. Since that is today, here you go." Alice said, as she handed me a small, wrapped rectangle present.
"She was an oracle. She knew you would need it." Alice said.
"What is it?" I asked.
" I don't know, I never opened it. She gave it to me when she told me I was pregnant" Alice said, with a small smile
"What was her name?" Luca ask with hesitation.
"Eliza.."Alice whispered.
"Who is Eliza?" I asked with confusion.
"My mother..." Luca said with sadness.
"Wait! It is your birthday, and you didn't tell us?!" Luca shouted changing the subject.
" I usually don't celebrate it" I said, smiling shyly.
Just as I was about to open the gift, the front door slams open. Luca quickly puts me behind him.
"FUCKING STEPHANO!!!"Marco's voice echoed,as the door opened.
"What is wrong love?"Alice said jumping to his side.
"That traitor has been given information to your mother, ever since Stella got back!" Marco said, looking at Alice.
"He has been the reason they knew when and where to kidnap her. Also, how much wolfsbane to give her, to make her pass out" Marco continued.
I could feel how mad that made Luca. I grabbed his hand.
"Now I can't fine him. Nico caught him talking to the vampires. They ran when they saw Nico. They got to the vampire Woods before we could get to them. The protection spell is still up." Marco said.
"And Stephano can get through it." Marco growled.
"As much as I would want you just stay here and talk. I need you to leave. Now that your grandma will know that she doesn't have a spy, she might take you, or something worse."
"You are safer with Luca and Alvar. There is no telling how much she knows now. But Stephano knows nothing about them." Marco said hugging me.
"Now take her home please. Protect her." Marco said to Luca.
Luca quickly took me to the car. He drove us home as fast as he could. When we got home Alvar was waiting out front. As he opened my door, I looked around.
"She won't get you here,amorino" Alvar said.
"Of course you know. I forget about the doppio connection." I said.
" Is double our nickname now?" Luca laughed.
"Yes," I giggled.
I heard them laugh as they followed me.
" I am going to shower then sleep. Are you going to join?" I asked them both.
" I have a few things to finish right now, but Alvar can join you" Luca said, as he kissed me.
" I will see you in the morning" Luca said, as he walked out the door.
Alvar and I went upstairs and took a shower. After we got out, I lay naked on the bed, in a sleeping position. Alvar got in behind me. His hands glided over the curves of my body.
"How my supposed to sleep with you looking like that?" He said.
"It would be easy to make it harder" I giggled as I scooted closer to him.
He then turned me around, pinning me down on my back on the bed.
"Keep that up and you will be punished" Alvar said with a smile.
"Oh yeah, are you gonna punish me" I asked, as I threw my legs around him.
He didn't say anything, he just kissed me. I haven't gotten to where I control when I take Chi, and when I don't. I decided to tease him. I turned him on his back, then started taking some chi from him. I stopped and smiled as he moaned aloud.
"How do you expect me to work when I feel like that?" Luca said as he grabbed my throat from behind.
As Luca finished his sentence Alvar set up, and kiss me again. As a took Chi from Alvar, Luca moaned in my ear. Then turned me around and kissed me. When I took Chi from Luca, Alvar moaned. They really do feel each other's feelings.