Chapter 16

I woke up, feeling amazing. Alvar and Luca were both still asleep. They laid on each side of me. I looked down at the tattoo on my arm, remembering last night. Who would've thought when I lost my virginity it would be like that. I stared at my tattoo. It had the purple and red Chi twirled together, around my whole arm. It also had a vine of red-purple flowers. I looked at Luca and Alvar they had the same one. As I went to get up both of them woke up.
"Morning beautiful," They said together.
"Where are you going?" Asked Luca.
"To take a shower, wanna join?" I asked them both.
"Yes," both of them said eagerly, looking at one another.
" I definitely have better control of it now." I said, as I got out of the shower.
"You can control it if you think you can" Luca said following behind me.
"Luca's right, amorino." Alvar said following Luca.
"After we are done, Luca and I have to go see the rest of the pack." Alvar said opening the bathroom door.
"Can I come with?" I asked.
"Of course, amorino. It's my turn for alone time with you." Luca said.
"I don't think you're father is gonna let you," I said to Alvar.
"Oh yes he will," I said as I went to leave the room. Alvar opened the door before I did. I really got to ask them, about why the insists on opening every door.
" Father!" I yelled through the house.
"Yes?" Marco said coming from the living room.
"I am going back to Alvar's. I want to stay there, please." I begged.
"Okay. I am only letting you go because you seem to get kidnapped a lot here. I know it would be best for you if you are with them. Since you have your mark" Marco said, looking at my arm.
"Alice's mom will try killing you now." He continued.
I hugged him.
" Thanks, Dad," I said, then ran upstairs.
The door was already open.
"My dad seems to prefer me with you. I seem to get kidnapped here a lot. He also thinks that my grandma will try killing me now." I said.
"She won't get you with us," Luca said.
I packed a suitcase, full of clothes, to keep at my mates house. Luca carried my bags as Alvar led me to the car. My mom gave me a car, she said it was mine.Alvar drove, Luca sat in the front seat beside him. As we drove Alvar spoke.
"Everyone will be waiting in the front room. There will be lots of emotions, because it will be a shock. Stella, please don't kill anyone for touching Luca."
Luca laughed. " Why did she kill somebody for touching you?"
"Yes, she ripped Serena's throat out for kissing me" Alvar said.
"They probably will be afraid to touch me. Why did Serena think she could kiss you?" Luca asked.
" Yes, why did she Alvar?" I said with a attitude.
"After I thought you died I messed around with her. I didn't find out till later that she led you there on purpose."Alvar said.
"We said we wouldn't kiss anyone, but our mate," Luca said firmly.
" I didn't think I should get to have her if you couldn't. I found her when I became alpha. When I found her, I had to be with her." Alvar said.
"Idiot," Luca said hitting Alvar's arm.
It was quiet the rest of the way. I looked back-and-forth at both of them. I have twin mates. This is definitely different, it's gonna be a little interesting though. We got to the mansion. Luca opened my door.
"Follow behind me," Alvar said as he got out the car.
Alvar opened the front door. Everyone was there, his dad included.
"Everyone there's something you should know"Alvar said , stepping aside, so Luca can be seen.
"Luca," Enzo said with a surprising voice.
"You are a live." said Carlo.
"Luca!" Bianca said as she started to go, hug him. She stopped herself and looked at me. I shook my head in approval. She and everyone else, but Enzo hugged him.
" I can't believe you're alive." Enzo said.
"Are you not happy father?" Luca asked with a attitude.
"Of course I am" Enzo said, hugging him.
" I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. Right now I want to spend time with my girl." Luca said as he grabbed me in his arms. I blushed.
"I will join you later." Alvar said, kissing me.
" I have a few things to take care of. Don't let her out of your sight." Alvar said looking at Luca.
"You know I won't," Luca said.
" I haven't trained in a while. I would love to see what you got." Luca said, looking at me.
" I would love that. I haven't been able to do that with Alvar yet. I ended up killing Serena before I had the chance." I said.
Luca laughed as we walked to the training field. We spent a couple hours training. Then we went to the house where we met Alvar in the room. We all took a shower and went to bed.